Why is it so hot to watch my wife play with another guys dick ? ? ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We enjoy regular visits with a guy we know. Wife was never really into giving head until we got into this with our guy.
He will lay on his back, she snuggles up against him and strokes, licks and sucks his dick for quite a while. It s DAMN hot to watch. It's even better than watching a good homemade cuckold vid. Sometimes she has a good grip on his balls. Once she jacked him off and he shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts really high. A few times he's cum in her mouth and she swallowed it all.
Watching them together however they play is hot but seeing her laying next to him playing with his tool drives me wild.

We enjoy regular visits with a guy we know. Wife was never really into giving head until we got into this with our guy.
He will lay on his back, she snuggles up against him and strokes, licks and sucks his dick for quite a while. It s DAMN hot to watch. It's even better than watching a good homemade cuckold vid. Sometimes she has a good grip on his balls. Once she jacked him off and he shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts really high. A few times he's cum in her mouth and she swallowed it all.
Watching them together however they play is hot but seeing her laying next to him playing with his tool drives me wild.
Just had the glorious pleasure of finally seeing mine in person vs privately jerking another cock off when she drunkenly best my buddy off in our kitchen this past weekend. After a couple hours of shots, passing joint around and her grinding his dick we had her tits out and her furiously pumping his aching dick while I fingered her...at one point both of his spreading and smearing her juices. Watching him throbbing and finally shooting ribbons of cum across her perky swollen tits sent me into ecstasy as I grabbed her hair and forced my steaming load down her throat.

My wife KK is an artist in the handjob/blowjob domain. I love watching her fondle, stroke, and suck another guy's cock and balls. She has the guy begging for release, teasing his cock head, taint, massaging and tugging his balls, scratching them with her nails. It is so intense. KK knows just how to manipulate a man for maximum torment, and an amazing orgasm - jets of cum, until she milks the guy dry.

Love to watch my wife like that

That is an interesting question. Among other things I always am amazed at the ease with which the wife does it. I mean I get it she should be pretty good after a few dozen cocks she had had over the years but for lack of a better way to put it it just seems natural. I can say part of why it is hot for me is knowing how good her mouth feels and I recognizing the look on his face as his cock disappears in my wife mouth.

She is a good wife to swallow your friends load.

We have a friend who possesses a really nice thick cock with a large mushroom head. I should be so gifted... lol. Anyhows, my wife and him were lost in a 69, wife on top, me videoing. I was getting a close up shot of her sucking and licking his cock, and I told her "look your husband in the eyes while you suck his cock". Which she did, then ran her tongue all around that large mushroom head before going down to the base on his cock, looking me in the eyes the whole time.... Hot.

That is an interesting question. Among other things I always am amazed at the ease with which the wife does it. I mean I get it she should be pretty good after a few dozen cocks she had had over the years but for lack of a better way to put it it just seems natural. I can say part of why it is hot for me is knowing how good her mouth feels and I recognizing the look on his face as his cock disappears in my wife mouth.
Damn lucky friend

We have a friend who possesses a really nice thick cock with a large mushroom head. I should be so gifted... lol. Anyhows, my wife and him were lost in a 69, wife on top, me videoing. I was getting a close up shot of her sucking and licking his cock, and I told her "look your husband in the eyes while you suck his cock". Which she did, then ran her tongue all around that large mushroom head before going down to the base on his cock, looking me in the eyes the whole time.... Hot.
Post a snip, so hot...🔥🔥

Omg love this. Lucky you, and wife 😀

Wife called me after a few hours with her date. Told me to come to the hotel room to watch. That was the first time in person. She opens the door naked let’s me in and says I’m going back to giving a blowjob. He was naked on the bed she goes back they start making out and then she gives a blowjob. I didn’t think she did that. It was hot to see but also like so degrading and humiliating and envious jealous but again hot. She loved to. We did chat about it on the way home and she pretty much said she does it with all her dates.

Wife called me after a few hours with her date. Told me to come to the hotel room to watch. That was the first time in person. She opens the door naked let’s me in and says I’m going back to giving a blowjob. He was naked on the bed she goes back they start making out and then she gives a blowjob. I didn’t think she did that. It was hot to see but also like so degrading and humiliating and envious jealous but again hot. She loved to. We did chat about it on the way home and she pretty much said she does it with all her dates.
Fuck, lucky you and her, very hot.

She sounds like a wonderful wife.