Why mostly Asian wives hairy and whites are shaved?

well can't resist the comment, my wife does not grow hair on her legs or pubic area, so she is clean as a newborn, but agree Asian women do not normally shave their pussy unless Americanized. I am very lucky to have an Asian wife who has never grown hair on her legs or pussy so no razor stubble to deal with just nice soft silky thighs to enjoy. good question or comment though. I think things are changing in America today though, many women today not shaving anything, even underarms. Go to nude beach or nudist resorts lots of hair on the younger ones. seems only the swinging ones are hairless.
They will learn in time that one the hair around the pussy is too long and it gets trapped between the lips and the cock and tried to be pulled in to the pussy on the in strokes

Asian is too broad a category to generalise. Japanese and Chinese women, in my experience, do not shave. You can find some gloriously thick growth on a Jap pussy. Filipinas on the other hand often shave, as do Thais. They have given various reasons. Hygiene is common. So too is comfort. But they have often told me also because they know men prefer it. Here, however, is my Filipina wife in a rare hairy period
That is some sweet pinay pussy, my wife is hairless but her pussy is hot n sweet

Reactions: JHotbrewer