Wife’s ass play?

For the past month, my wife and I have been using a sleeve only for sex. She has been cumming and creaming on the big dick like I dreamed…for years I asked if I could play with her ass or do anal and she says no every time. She was so hot the other day cumming that I started running my thumb up and down her asshole during doggy style.

When I asked her afterwards if she liked it, she said she didn’t even feel it 😂…she smiled and said i don’t know babe, all I can feel is that big dick and didn’t notice you doing that.

Is that common? Any ideas on how to proceed? Maybe play with it next time a little earlier? Do I have to ask?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I would always ask. Most times my wife begs me to play with her ass while fucking her but even still I always ask. Sometimes she wants it, sometimes she doesnt. There was a time where I had my entire thumb inside her ass moving it around inside and after she came she asked me 'wtf were you doing it felt amazing!" I said, uhh I had my entire thumb inside your ass (thats the most she's ever took in her ass so I was shocked she was cool with it in the moment)