Wife’s cheating confession 1

RLG34

Couple
From
KY, US
My wife and I are both currently separated. Trying to work through things, not sure we’ll ever get back together (or should). As part of that, she’s come clean on basically everything that transpired over our almost two decades together. As I know now, she cheated on me for the bulk of our marriage, and then stopped when we had kids. When we started into the lifestyle that evidently made her feel guilty, ashamed, that she had cheated and now that’s where we are. I can’t help it, I feel betrayed, but also turned on. I’ve jerked off to the thoughts of her confessions so many times. I’m deciding to write them down. These are all 100% true as confessed by her. I’ve not kept the names the same, and am not going to post them in chronological order, just as I recall what she said in them.

Fucked Ex-boyfriend early 2010s. My wife is in her late 20s early/30s.

Drove home to visit her relatives and friends. She would call every night and say “goodnight, I’m going to bed.” I didn’t get a call that night and just had a text when I woke up that morning that came in at 3am saying “sorry, got late here and didn’t get a chance to call.” Yeah, now I know why.

She went out with some old friends from high school. In that group was her ex-boyfriend that she only dated for a few months. Evidently, they had fooled around in high school, she gave him a handjob, but never sex. Said she had always wondered what it would be like with him, because he’s always been very free and nothing seemed to bother him.

As the night wound down, the group started to head their separate ways, some home to husbands, others to get some sleep for early jobs in the morning. Her Ex didn’t work on the weekends, and invited her back to watch a movie. She accepted (she admitted to me that when she knew her Ex was going out with them, she was already open to “letting things happen” if they went that way) and they went back to his place to watch a movie.

She said they watched about 15 minutes of the movie in his basement red room and he put his hand on her leg. She didn’t move. He slowly kept moving it up her jeans toward her pussy area. She let him. Finally he started slowly rubbing her pussy over his jeans. She said she reached for his cock through his jeans and they started kissing.

They kissed for a while and then he started to life her shirt. She took it off, he unlatched her bra, and started sucking on her tits. She started to unzip his pants and soon they were both naked, standing in the middle of his rec room by his poker table. She sucked his dick for a little while until he lifted her up and laid her on the poker table on her back. He spread her legs and started licking her pussy. She said he used a technique that she hadn’t had before where he would lick her pussy, then rub his hard cock on her clit, then lick her pussy some more. Then he would use his thumb to rub her pussy, then lick it some more. He alternated all of this multiple times. Finally, he put his cock in her. She said he was “a good size”. I asked her if that was bigger than me and she hesitated, but finally told me that yes, he was longer and about as thick as me. He again alternated fucking her, then would pull his cock out and go back to licking her pussy. He alternated fucking and licking her for a while. Finally as he was licking her pussy again, my wife was getting close and told him ”you’re gonna make me cum.” She said she was surprised, because I always lick her to orgasm when she says that, but he stopped, put his cock in her, and started “fucking me really fast” (her words). She said she came hard. After she came, he stood her bent over the edge of the poker table and fucked her from behind until he blew his load in her.

She got dressed not long after that and drove home to her parents house. She told me (and this is a real mindfuck for me) ”it was a really strange feeling sending you a text at 3am in my old bedroom at my parents house, and I had a maxi pad in my panties as I’m lying there in my pajamas in my old bed, because I’m periodically leaking my ex-boyfriend’s semen.”

She said they never did anything ever again, it was truly a one night stand. That seems to be my separated wife’s thing. She doesn’t seem to be into connections or long term affairs. She liked the one-off, experiences. More to come…

If she has made a sincere apology, and not an "Oh fuck! I got caught." apology, do your best to forgive her and enjoy the Hotwife lifestyle together. Since it sounds like she likes to fuck random strangers and move on without emotional attachment, it could be fun for both of you. My wife loves fucking strangers while I watch, or just on some random encounter by herself. We've had fun with it for years. You have kids and 2 decades invested, so the 2 of you should do what you can to salvage it! Good luck to the both of you.

If she has made a sincere apology, and not an "Oh fuck! I got caught." apology, do your best to forgive her and enjoy the Hotwife lifestyle together. Since it sounds like she likes to fuck random strangers and move on without emotional attachment, it could be fun for both of you. My wife loves fucking strangers while I watch, or just on some random encounter by herself. We've had fun with it for years. You have kids and 2 decades invested, so the 2 of you should do what you can to salvage it! Good luck to the both of you.
I appreciate that. I think the problem (for me) is she no longer wants to do that. In my eyes it feels like when she was free to do what she wanted, when she wanted, how she wanted, everything was good. When I know about it, and am involved, it’s “weird” or “perverted“ to her. So yeah, not sure how we move forward yet.

What your wife did is by every means something that happens quite more often than many people might actually believe!! For her to go back home and end up in that kind of situation should not come to much of a surprise really!! He’s a guy that she had an intimate relationship with many years prior and so that would automatically make her feel more comfortable, and the fact that they had never had sex is a temptation that’s usually just too much of for either of them to ignore, especially if she’d always wondered, and you know for certain that he felt the same way!! It makes for a powder keg that’s just too full and waiting to explode!! The very fact that she not only openly confessed to you, but that she also informed you of the details, is something you should be extremely thankful, grateful and have a great deal of respect for her!!!! I’d believe that the majority of men and women that end up going back to their old hometown and run into their old boyfriends and girlfriends that they had dated, and especially the ones that they ended up never having sex with during that time, if given the opportunity, would of and have jumped on taking advantage of any possible available situation to take a step and go back in time! The most significant difference being that it stays a secret to each other’s spouse or partner!! I know when my ex, Robin made a trip back home, that even though she never admitted it to me, but based on several particular things she did say, and the fact that she’s an absolute terrible liar, lol, along with the things I found out later on down the road, and that once I put all the pieces together, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that she got together with not only her ex husband, but at least one of two other guys as well!! Now the ex husband and father of her two sons made perfect sense to me and I had absolutely no problem understanding how and why that would happen!! But I still would have loved to have her admit it to me, and especially to tell me the details!!!! Great story and you are very lucky, thanks for sharing!!

I appreciate that. I think the problem (for me) is she no longer wants to do that. In my eyes it feels like when she was free to do what she wanted, when she wanted, how she wanted, everything was good. When I know about it, and am involved, it’s “weird” or “perverted“ to her. So yeah, not sure how we move forward yet.
I understand this exactly !

My wife and I are both currently separated. Trying to work through things, not sure we’ll ever get back together (or should). As part of that, she’s come clean on basically everything that transpired over our almost two decades together. As I know now, she cheated on me for the bulk of our marriage, and then stopped when we had kids. When we started into the lifestyle that evidently made her feel guilty, ashamed, that she had cheated and now that’s where we are. I can’t help it, I feel betrayed, but also turned on. I’ve jerked off to the thoughts of her confessions so many times. I’m deciding to write them down. These are all 100% true as confessed by her. I’ve not kept the names the same, and am not going to post them in chronological order, just as I recall what she said in them.

Fucked Ex-boyfriend early 2010s. My wife is in her late 20s early/30s.

Drove home to visit her relatives and friends. She would call every night and say “goodnight, I’m going to bed.” I didn’t get a call that night and just had a text when I woke up that morning that came in at 3am saying “sorry, got late here and didn’t get a chance to call.” Yeah, now I know why.

She went out with some old friends from high school. In that group was her ex-boyfriend that she only dated for a few months. Evidently, they had fooled around in high school, she gave him a handjob, but never sex. Said she had always wondered what it would be like with him, because he’s always been very free and nothing seemed to bother him.

As the night wound down, the group started to head their separate ways, some home to husbands, others to get some sleep for early jobs in the morning. Her Ex didn’t work on the weekends, and invited her back to watch a movie. She accepted (she admitted to me that when she knew her Ex was going out with them, she was already open to “letting things happen” if they went that way) and they went back to his place to watch a movie.

She said they watched about 15 minutes of the movie in his basement red room and he put his hand on her leg. She didn’t move. He slowly kept moving it up her jeans toward her pussy area. She let him. Finally he started slowly rubbing her pussy over his jeans. She said she reached for his cock through his jeans and they started kissing.

They kissed for a while and then he started to life her shirt. She took it off, he unlatched her bra, and started sucking on her tits. She started to unzip his pants and soon they were both naked, standing in the middle of his rec room by his poker table. She sucked his dick for a little while until he lifted her up and laid her on the poker table on her back. He spread her legs and started licking her pussy. She said he used a technique that she hadn’t had before where he would lick her pussy, then rub his hard cock on her clit, then lick her pussy some more. Then he would use his thumb to rub her pussy, then lick it some more. He alternated all of this multiple times. Finally, he put his cock in her. She said he was “a good size”. I asked her if that was bigger than me and she hesitated, but finally told me that yes, he was longer and about as thick as me. He again alternated fucking her, then would pull his cock out and go back to licking her pussy. He alternated fucking and licking her for a while. Finally as he was licking her pussy again, my wife was getting close and told him ”you’re gonna make me cum.” She said she was surprised, because I always lick her to orgasm when she says that, but he stopped, put his cock in her, and started “fucking me really fast” (her words). She said she came hard. After she came, he stood her bent over the edge of the poker table and fucked her from behind until he blew his load in her.

She got dressed not long after that and drove home to her parents house. She told me (and this is a real mindfuck for me) ”it was a really strange feeling sending you a text at 3am in my old bedroom at my parents house, and I had a maxi pad in my panties as I’m lying there in my pajamas in my old bed, because I’m periodically leaking my ex-boyfriend’s semen.”

She said they never did anything ever again, it was truly a one night stand. That seems to be my separated wife’s thing. She doesn’t seem to be into connections or long term affairs. She liked the one-off, experiences. More to come…
At least he lived away from her, one of my wife's ex's lives across the road from us, I know she has flashed her tits at him several times from the bedroom window, they will also stand chatting for up to an hour or more at times,i wonder if his wife knows they were an item in their teens.

What your wife did is by every means something that happens quite more often than many people might actually believe!! For her to go back home and end up in that kind of situation should not come to much of a surprise really!!

I know you are 100% accurate in your statement here. While my wife never was intimate with any of her old-school flames, there was intense desire and interest that is easily rekindled. We live 18 hours from where she grew up, but when we do return, many of her old relationships still are in the area and she has had sex with several of them since we have been married. I think at least subconsciously there is always this question of what did I miss?