Wife’s cheating confession #2

RLG34

Couple
From
KY, US
Ok, time for #2. Again, these aren’t in chronological order.

Business Travel mid 2010s. My wife is in her early 30s

My wife travels for her job, and would usually (before kids got older) attend 4-5 conferences or business trainings a year. One of the trainings was in partnership with a manufacturing business in Tennessee. She went for the trainings during the day and then dinner was on her own or with colleagues.

The second night of the training she didn’t have anyone to go out with, so she just ate at a local bar and grill near her hotel. While she was eating, a couple guys slid down the bar from her and starting chatting her up. They had been golfing that day and were in town for a friends get-together. They were renting a house with other couples and friends and invited her to a party they were having at the rental that evening. At first she politely declined, but she admitted one of them was pretty cute and so she agreed to just go for a bit.

She followed them in her rental car, wanting to make sure she could get out of there if anything felt “off”. But getting there, she said it was a really nice big house with a pool and a hot tub. When she got there they welcomed her in and she said people were already swimming and some in the hot tubs. It was maybe 12-15 people, some husbands and wives, a few singles. The guy she thought was cute (she said his name was Jeff) from the restaurant was recently divorced, the other guy (Tim) was married and his wife was there with the rest of the party.

She said they all did the usual party stuff, had some drinks, chatted. She and Jeff flirted and then after a while (she said maybe 8pm) she told them she needed to head back to her hotel for the night. Jeff started to put the moves on, telling her she should stay. He whispered in her ear that they could go somewhere quiet to talk. She said she told him she was married, but he didn’t really let that bother him. It’s unreal how a lot of guys just don’t give a shit.

They went to his room and she said it didn’t take long before they were making out on the bed. They got naked and she started to suck his cock. She told me that he said she was the best he’d ever had at sucking cock, and wanted her to make him cum. She told him that she wanted fucked, so he licked her pussy and fingered her a bit, then she got on top and rode him. She said he took a long time to cum, and he kept asking her over and over again if she “liked his big cock?” She said that she just kept yelling him yes, but in reality, it was just an average sized cock. She said she faked an orgasm and clinched up her pussy because she could tell he wanted her to cum. He was rubbing her clit with his thumb as she rode him. After she fake orgasmed, she said he came almost immediately. She took her clothes and underwear and went to the bathroom connected to his room to get changed.

She said after about 10 minutes there was a knock at the door and so she just yelled out she was still getting dressed. She said about 5 minutes later there was another knock, and she was starting to get pissed, because she was sitting naked on the toilet letting the cum leak out of her pussy. She got up from the toilet and cracked the door open, and surprisingly, it wasn’t Jeff, it was Tim, the other guy from the bar who was married. She asked him what he wanted and he sheepishly said “I‘d love a blowjob…” Evidently Jeff had already told Tim he fucked my wife and Jeff thought he’d get into the act. My wife said she honestly couldn’t believe what was going on. She said to him “Aren’t you married!? Isn’t your wife upstairs?” Jeff just shrugged and said that what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her and she won’t ever give him blowjobs. She just sighed and told him fine. I asked her honestly why she did it, and she just said she felt kind of sorry for him. I asked her if it turned her on at all and she no, but she also didn’t mind it.

She went back into the room with Tim and sucked his cock. She said she just focused on making him cum as fast as she could. She said he wasn’t that big, so she could suck it pretty fast and get her whole mouth around it and down the shaft. When he was close to cumming he asked her to please let him cum in her mouth, and that‘s what she usually did anyway. He blew his load in her mouth, she said she went and spit it in the toilet after. He thanked her profusely, but she was kind of disgusted by him and just went to get changed.

After she got dressed she went back upstairs to leave the party. Tim told her bye, but everything was kind of weird and she said people at the party were giving her looks and likely knew she had just gotten fucked. The last part she said really put a damper on the night for her, even after Jeff’s blowjob, and honestly made her feel used. As she got to her car, Tim and Jeff’s friend Eric called out behind her. He followed her up to the car and asked her if they could do something. She said she rolled her eyes and just said “NO. I’m leaving.” She said he was younger, probably mid 20s and kind of nerdy. He begged her and it was pretty pathetic. He asked to fuck her to which she declined. Then he asked for a blowjob and she declined again. Finally he said, “just touch my dick and let me see your pussy PLEASE!” She said she has no idea why she let him, other than he was just begging and she was parked on the drive up to the house and no one could see anyway. She said she opened the door to the car, took her panties off, laid on the backseat of the car seat at the edge of the door and hiked up her skirt. He started fingering her pussy and she said she pushed his hand away. He took out his dick, and she said it was way bigger than she expected. She said she didn’t know for sure, but she said over 7”, maybe even 8. She said she jerked off his cock while he rubbed it against her pussy. I asked her if she almost came, and she said no, but it did feel good. He started to grunt and told her he was cumming, so she sat up and jerked him off on the gravel drive. He told her how hot she was and thanked her. She put her panties back on, got in the driver seat and drove back to her hotel. She told me that if the night had started and ended with Jeff, it would’ve been fun. But after the BJ with Tim, and then the car handjob with Eric, she just kind of felt like a hooker, like they just wanted to use her. She said parts of it still turn her on, but overall it was just kind of weird.

i just tried looking for part #1 & i couldn't access in.

founf this....This member limits who may view their full profile.

it was accessible earlier in the week, but not today. what happened?

Reactions: Coloniallad