Wife’s co worker

Yupyup

Wife had a couple coworkers over.
Her friend, Shelly knows about us, but didn’t totally believe my wife
And she keep picked at me about this guy they work with.
It was just her and him that stopped over.
Shelly made a joke about it while Jeff was there and he blushed.
I told them both is my wife wants to do something she can.
The conversation would drift back and forth to this topic.
At one point my wife asked me to come to her office for a minute. When I got there she kissed me. And told me to send him in. So helped her remove her top then headed back out.
I asked if he wanted to see her office.
Poor guy nearly had a heart attack when he walked in and she was sitting on the sofa naked. Shelly was shocked. She didn’t believe us I guess.
Jeff kept looking back at me.
So I asked if he wanted to fuck my wife or me, cause I like to watch her get fuckex but I’m not really into guys.
My wife walked up to him kissed him and put her hands down his pants. She pulled out his cock then went down on him. I think Shelly was even more excited than I was. She put her hand down my pants and started to jerk me off. We watched my wife and Jeff for a bit , then Shelly begged me to fuck her. My wife agreed.
Sadly I didn’t get to see Jeff finish. But it’s ok. It was fun. He’s scared to come back over now. But I know he enjoyed it. She’s send her some dick picks and some fun msgs.

It was hot at hell when they were having a work zoom meeting and she kept flashing him. He didn’t know I can log in on her account and watch. He sat there and jerked off while she would flash him and play with her tit. He asked to fuck her again when I’m not there. I hope they do!!