Wife’s first BBC

My wife is young, beautiful, and thick legs and hips with thick ass. I have been watching her have sex with other men for a few months. Watched her with a co worker of mine and two random guys. Everywhere we go I see black men checking her out, making comments, one of them even groped her in a club right in front of me and said she was built for BBC!

We were on vacation and went out to a few different clubs. Having a good time. I had recently bout her a cute little anklet to signify that she’s a hotwife. A black guy noticed it and started chatting it up with us. He was older (40s) and a monster of a man. 6’5 and built like a linebacker. He started buying my wife drinks and flirting it up with her, caught him grab her ass a few times while we were standing and then we sat down on a leather couch in the corner. She sat in between us. She started complaining about her feet hurting from wearing her heels all night. He took off her heels and massaged her feet while the 3 of us chatted. I watched him start sliding his hands up her leg more and more till he was almost under her dress. He suggested we go back to his place with him, after a few minutes we agreed to go.

We all 3 took an Uber back to his place which conveniently wasn’t far from the club. When we walked in she went to the bathroom. He asked me if her anklet was a hotwife anklet and I said yes. He said good I’m gonna fuck the shit out of her, told me I could watch if I wanted but I might not like it. I told him he was probably wrong and I would love it.

She walked out of the bathroom and he quickly pulled her on top of his lap, started groping her ass and pulled up her dress, and started making out with her. I was immediately turned on. He picked her up over his shoulder and started carrying her to his room, he looked at me and said “I’m gonna break your wife” and she was giggling. He sat her down on the bed and pulled her tits out from her dress. He pulled out his cock and I was mind blown at how big he was. And so was she. I could see how shocked and nervous she looked. He told her to open her mouth, which she obediently did for him. He put his cock in her mouth and she started sucking the best she could but the whole thing simply would not fit. She was gagging like crazy. Again he told me he was gonna break my wife and I should probably step out of the room if I couldn’t handle it.

He slid his massive cock into her and I watched her eyes open real wide and grip his arms. He started slowly thrusting into her perfect pussy and she immediately started making noises I’ve never heard her make. He started verbally degrading her and telling her what a slut she is and how he was gonna ruin her. He said “I’m gonna use you like a good little slut” and she shook her head yes while struggling to take his cock in her little pussy. He spread her legs wide and started slamming her pussy as hard as he could. I couldn’t believe she was taking the whole thing like that. I watched her little toes curl up tight in a ball and her legs were trembling out of control.

He turned her over and started destroying her from behind. She was hollering louder than I imagined she could. There was a mirror from where I was standing I could see her face while also watch him fuck her in person.

He pulled out of her and started lubing up her asshole in front of me. I knew there was no way he was going to be able to fit in her ass because she had only had anal a few times. I asked her if she wanted anal and he told me to shut the fuck up. He said “this bitch is gonna earn those drinks I bought her” and smacked her ass hard enough it immediately had a red hand print. He kept lubing her and fingering her and told her “you’re never gonna be the same when I’m done with you” and she shook her head yes. Then she told me to leave. I told her I wanted to stay and she shook her head no at me. He said “I promise….you don’t wanna see what I’m gonna do to this bitch”. That turned me on somehow.

I stepped out of the room and sat in the living room. I left the door cracked open. I immediately knew when he started sliding into her ass because she let out a yelp and I heard him say that’s it you’re gonna take that dick. The yelp quickly turned into her sounding like she was holding on for dear life. I could hear his huge balls smacking against her and it sounded like the bed was gonna break. I decided to go and take a peek quietly. I watched her try and scoot away and he grabbed her hips and pulled her back in and said quit running from the dick. I looked in the mirror and it looked like her eyes were rolling back into her head. Then he grabbed her by the throat with one massive hand of his and choked her while he ruined her asshole. I went back and sat in the living room till he was finished. He walked out and said I’m done using the bitch you can take her home.

I walked into his room and she was laying face down on the bed still and her whole body was trembling uncontrollably. She had hand prints all over her ass cheeks and I could see how much he had gaped her. Cum was oozing out of her ass and it was a ton of cum. She rolled over and grinned ear to ear. I helped her put her dress and heels back on and we left.

Easily the hottest thing I’ve ever had the pleasure of watching

My wife is young, beautiful, and thick legs and hips with thick ass. I have been watching her have sex with other men for a few months. Watched her with a co worker of mine and two random guys. Everywhere we go I see black men checking her out, making comments, one of them even groped her in a club right in front of me and said she was built for BBC!

We were on vacation and went out to a few different clubs. Having a good time. I had recently bout her a cute little anklet to signify that she’s a hotwife. A black guy noticed it and started chatting it up with us. He was older (40s) and a monster of a man. 6’5 and built like a linebacker. He started buying my wife drinks and flirting it up with her, caught him grab her ass a few times while we were standing and then we sat down on a leather couch in the corner. She sat in between us. She started complaining about her feet hurting from wearing her heels all night. He took off her heels and massaged her feet while the 3 of us chatted. I watched him start sliding his hands up her leg more and more till he was almost under her dress. He suggested we go back to his place with him, after a few minutes we agreed to go.

We all 3 took an Uber back to his place which conveniently wasn’t far from the club. When we walked in she went to the bathroom. He asked me if her anklet was a hotwife anklet and I said yes. He said good I’m gonna fuck the shit out of her, told me I could watch if I wanted but I might not like it. I told him he was probably wrong and I would love it.

She walked out of the bathroom and he quickly pulled her on top of his lap, started groping her ass and pulled up her dress, and started making out with her. I was immediately turned on. He picked her up over his shoulder and started carrying her to his room, he looked at me and said “I’m gonna break your wife” and she was giggling. He sat her down on the bed and pulled her tits out from her dress. He pulled out his cock and I was mind blown at how big he was. And so was she. I could see how shocked and nervous she looked. He told her to open her mouth, which she obediently did for him. He put his cock in her mouth and she started sucking the best she could but the whole thing simply would not fit. She was gagging like crazy. Again he told me he was gonna break my wife and I should probably step out of the room if I couldn’t handle it.

He slid his massive cock into her and I watched her eyes open real wide and grip his arms. He started slowly thrusting into her perfect pussy and she immediately started making noises I’ve never heard her make. He started verbally degrading her and telling her what a slut she is and how he was gonna ruin her. He said “I’m gonna use you like a good little slut” and she shook her head yes while struggling to take his cock in her little pussy. He spread her legs wide and started slamming her pussy as hard as he could. I couldn’t believe she was taking the whole thing like that. I watched her little toes curl up tight in a ball and her legs were trembling out of control.

He turned her over and started destroying her from behind. She was hollering louder than I imagined she could. There was a mirror from where I was standing I could see her face while also watch him fuck her in person.

He pulled out of her and started lubing up her asshole in front of me. I knew there was no way he was going to be able to fit in her ass because she had only had anal a few times. I asked her if she wanted anal and he told me to shut the fuck up. He said “this bitch is gonna earn those drinks I bought her” and smacked her ass hard enough it immediately had a red hand print. He kept lubing her and fingering her and told her “you’re never gonna be the same when I’m done with you” and she shook her head yes. Then she told me to leave. I told her I wanted to stay and she shook her head no at me. He said “I promise….you don’t wanna see what I’m gonna do to this bitch”. That turned me on somehow.

I stepped out of the room and sat in the living room. I left the door cracked open. I immediately knew when he started sliding into her ass because she let out a yelp and I heard him say that’s it you’re gonna take that dick. The yelp quickly turned into her sounding like she was holding on for dear life. I could hear his huge balls smacking against her and it sounded like the bed was gonna break. I decided to go and take a peek quietly. I watched her try and scoot away and he grabbed her hips and pulled her back in and said quit running from the dick. I looked in the mirror and it looked like her eyes were rolling back into her head. Then he grabbed her by the throat with one massive hand of his and choked her while he ruined her asshole. I went back and sat in the living room till he was finished. He walked out and said I’m done using the bitch you can take her home.

I walked into his room and she was laying face down on the bed still and her whole body was trembling uncontrollably. She had hand prints all over her ass cheeks and I could see how much he had gaped her. Cum was oozing out of her ass and it was a ton of cum. She rolled over and grinned ear to ear. I helped her put her dress and heels back on and we left.

Easily the hottest thing I’ve ever had the pleasure of watching
Might have been her first time, but from her reaction it wont be the last.
Lynn xx

It was incredibly hot, he fucked her like a wild animal….he literally told me before he started that he doesn’t care about my wife at all and she’s nothing more than tight holes for him to ruin.
We found out quickly that even the nicest kindest black men that my wife was with became a very aggressive and take charge man when it came to sex..knew what they want, knew why she was there, knew it wasnt a PTA meeting..and took her.
She loved that about her lovers..

It was incredibly hot, he fucked her like a wild animal….he literally told me before he started that he doesn’t care about my wife at all and she’s nothing more than tight holes for him to ruin.
Has she done other black.men? Even thou hexwas rough did she enjoy the roughnrec and did she say even thou did she enjoy bei f fucked hard havr they done it again.is she into black cock.now