Wife’s first date with another man tonight

Hey everyone!! New member here and tonight is the first night my wife is going out with another guy with all intentions of the date ending in sex.

I finally opened up to her about 2 weeks ago about wanting here to turn me into a cuckold after a long time of being too afraid. She was immediately on board and has absolutely taken it and ran!! I was so relieved, excited and happy.

Not two days later she locked me in chastity and has no plans to release me anytime soon...

She created some profiles online and guys are lining up left and right. She’s in her mid 40’s, and still smoking hot bye, and loves younger guys, and she finally settled on meeting one out tonight and They’re going to a local bar/restaurant and going to go from there. He’s about 20 years younger than her.
She actually should be there right about now at the time of this posting...

Im so excited I can’t sit still...

Anyway I look forward to sharing more tomorrow about how it went and look forward to hearing and talking to more of you about your experiences.

Anyone remember their first time and how they felt and where things went from there?
Love to see some sexy hot pictures ???

She got got home around 12:30. She still looked smoking hot but her hair was very messy and she had a tag hanging out from where she put her top back on.
She said she was very thirsty and hot when she got home... so I got her some water and also a glass of wine.

after about 30 mins of relaxing on the couch we went to the bedroom and she started tell him what happened.

she didn’t take pictures because she said she was too busy and didn’t think about it... but she painted the picture for me!

She said he was so ready to fuck her that when they walked into his house. She didn’t even get her shoes off before he turned her around and went to pulling her top off and then rocking on her bra. While taking the bra off he accidentally tweaked one of her nipple rings but she said it didn’t hurt too bad. Actually turned her on the way he was so forceful.

he came in her first while she was riding his cock... not long after they started. She said she was twisting her hips front to back harder than she ever had.

the second time he came she said they were on his bed and both fully nude. She said she came at least three times as well throughout the night but she didn’t specify exactly when except for this one at the end...

and finally, this was the hottest part to me...

after the second time he came inside her, she told him she had to leave now.

he begggged her to stay the night she told me... she said he wanted to fuck her all night long, but she had to go home since she had to be up for work in the morning.

so as she’s getting up and preparing to leave, he meets he at the front door and gives her a long passionate kiss and asked again for her to stay. My wife again told him no but she said that she’d play with him one more time before she left. She told me that as soon as she said that he pulled her skirt down and pulled her panties to the side and fucked her footy style standing up right there leaning against the door and put yet another load inside of her...

And that was how they finished and how she came home to me.
In the Bedroom i skirted around cleaning her up, by just licking and massaging her inner thighs, but eventually she grabbed me by the hair and put my face right into her and I proceeded to eat her for about 30 mins as she told me all these details.The last 10 minutes or so of that was her grinding on top of my face.

afterward I asked if she was gonna let me cum, and she said maybe. So she got her vibrating wand and held it against the top of my cage for about ten minutes but never let me cum. Cruel torture!! Lol.

and that was it!!
I am now officially a Cuckold.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
She got got home around 12:30. She still looked smoking hot but her hair was very messy and she had a tag hanging out from where she put her top back on.
She said she was very thirsty and hot when she got home... so I got her some water and also a glass of wine.

after about 30 mins of relaxing on the couch we went to the bedroom and she started tell him what happened.

she didn’t take pictures because she said she was too busy and didn’t think about it... but she painted the picture for me!

She said he was so ready to fuck her that when they walked into his house. She didn’t even get her shoes off before he turned her around and went to pulling her top off and then rocking on her bra. While taking the bra off he accidentally tweaked one of her nipple rings but she said it didn’t hurt too bad. Actually turned her on the way he was so forceful.

he came in her first while she was riding his cock... not long after they started. She said she was twisting her hips front to back harder than she ever had.

the second time he came she said they were on his bed and both fully nude. She said she came at least three times as well throughout the night but she didn’t specify exactly when except for this one at the end...

he begggged her to stay the night she told me... she said he wanted to fuck her all night long, but she had to go home since she had to be up for work in the morning.

so as she’s getting up and preparing to leave, he meets he at the front door and gives her a long passionate kiss and asked again for her to stay. My wife again told him no but she said that she’d play with him one more time before she left. She told me that as soon as she said that he pulled her skirt down and pulled her panties to the side and fucked her footy style standing up right there leaning against the door and put yet another load inside of her...

In the Bedroom i skirted around cleaning her up, by just licking and massaging her inner thighs, but eventually she grabbed me by the hair and put my face right into her and I proceeded to eat her for about 30 mins as she told me all these details.The last 10 minutes or so of that was her grinding on top of my face.

afterward I asked if she was gonna let me cum, and she said maybe. So she got her vibrating wand and held it against the top of my cage for about ten minutes but never let me cum. Cruel torture!! Lol.

and that was it!!
Thanks for sharing everything, that was hot!!

Reactions: CuckInMB

and that was it!!
damn hot, I wish it was me who fucked your wife like that, I love sluts that come to get fucked hard and creampied

Reactions: Romey and CuckInMB
Wow man, I am fkn blown away by how fast she got into it. 2 WEEKS?!?!? Do you know what a downright staggering rate that is to go from zero to certified hotwife? My wife took around 9 months of convincing dialogue and support (and then dude hunting) from me before her first fuck. Then it's only been this last week (18 months from the beginning), that she has caged me. We thought SHE shot through the ranks fast at that rate. But 2 weeks? Shi-dam yo!
Congratulations, and hope you two keep enjoying the lifestyle!

and that was it!!
Congrats on becoming cuckold, Glad you all seemed to enjoy everything that happened. Hopefully she will allow you to be there next time and help with the proceedings. I know we would all love to see her in some pic's both in action and just general pic's. Good luck and keep us all posted on how things are going.

Reactions: CuckInMB

and that was it!!
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. Sounds like a perfect HW.