Wife’s first experience

Apr 7, 2022
Hey everyone. First time posting in this community. Sorry if it’s long, but I’m posting this to not only share it with you all, but to document it for myself to ensure I don’t forget any of the details.

here’s the story about my wife’s(gf at the time) first experience fooling around with another guy.

This was 11 years ago. We were both 19 at the time but had already been dating a few years.
Her home life with her family was quickly deteriorating and she wanted to move out asap.

Being young and having almost no money, her options were limited. I lived with my parents at the time so she couldn’t stay with me.

We spent all our money on a hotel for a week. She left her house with literally nothing but her phone and the clothes she was wearing.
Fortunately she kept some clothes at my house however, it was all the clothes that she’d wear for me whenever we had my house to ourselves which was pretty much all sex clothes.
A few crop tops, booty shorts that showed her ass cheeks, a few corsets, a few mini skirts that barely covered her ass, a short black skintight minidress with see-through lace and multiple cutouts, and a few lacy bras and thongs.

We checked into the hotel and had an absolute blast for an entire week. Fucking multiple times a day, and hanging out with a few of the guys in our group of friends that we went to high school with. Needless to say, they were all really excited to see my gf outside of school for the first time, (her traditional Asian parents didn’t let her go out unless it was school related) and she was wearing her black lacy cut out dress, instead of her typical T-shirt and jeans they were accustomed to seeing her in. They were all clearly attracted to her even in her plain clothing. So they were all completely blown away by how sexy she looked in her dress.

By the end of the week we were out of money and my gf had nowhere to go.
Fortunately one of our guy friends parents happened to be going out of town for a week. So he had the house to himself and said my gf can stay there.
Now I should preface this by explaining how my gf(now wife) has always been really free with her body and sexuality. Even when we first started dating back in high school, she would still hug and kiss her guy friends freely. And occasionally sit in their laps even in front of me. Now I was completely fine with this as It’s how she was before we started dating. And did not expect or ask her to change her behavior because I knew what I was signing up for.

while she was at his house for the week, we were in constant communication. would fill me in on the details the morning after each night. However some of the details were limited so she filled in the blanks for me after I picked her up.

So… The next night we drove to his house to drop her off. I was both nervous and excited about it at the same time. We both knew that she would be fooling around with him all week even though we didn’t discuss it before hand.
I could tell that she was excited as she had a massive smile on her face when we pulled up to his house.
She was wearing the most conservative outfit that she brought with her. Grey yoga pants that she was wearing when she left her house. (which her ass looks incredible in.) And a black corset with spaghetti straps that showed lots of cleavage and ended about an inch below her belly button. Leaving a gap between her shirt and yoga pants that exposed her hips.

She kissed me goodby and walked up to his door. when he answered, they hugged, she kissed him on the cheek and went inside. At that point I got incredibly turned on knowing that they would be alone together for an entire week.

We texted a bit that night and she told me about how she was going to sleep with him in his bed. Not having sex, just actual sleep.

They stayed up late the first night watching a movie while cuddled up together in his bed. She was sleeping in the outfit she wore over and he was in his boxers.
Halfway through the movie they got bored and started making out.
His hand wondered all over her body. They passionately kissed and rolled around in his bed. He’d get on top of her where she was on her back with her legs spread wide open for him. He would line up his dick right against her pussy and dry hump her over and over. Since her yoga pants are made of soft thin cotton his dick was easily spreading her pussy lips open as he’d thrust against her.
after a while she flip him over so she could be on top. And would grind her pussy against his dick. she got so wet and horny from it that her juices soaked through both her panties and her yoga pants. But As horny as she was, she didn’t want to have sex with him as she wanted to stay loyal to me. So they continued dry humping for what must have been hours. They eventually got to the point where his bare cock was rubbing against her pussy through the outside of her yoga pants. She said that his cock would actually go inside her pussy by about an inch every time he thrusted. She could feel her pussy lips wrapping around the tip of his cock with each thrust.
Then he grabbed his cock with one hand, and thrusted in as deep as her yoga pants would allow(which was a few inches at this point) and started cumming.
She said that she could feel his dick throb with each spurt of cum that he unloaded. And then she started to feel the heat of his cum as it soaked through her cotton yoga pants and into her pussy. Once she realized that his cum was now inside of her pussy, she started to cum as well.

After catching her breathe for a minute she took off her yoga pants off and saw that her pussy was completely swallowing her thong. So she pulled her thong out and could clearly recognize that it was completely soaked from both of their cum.

She turned towards him, laying on her side with on leg around him. He rested his hand on her ass and they fell asleep.

Over the course of the week, they fooled around together multiple times a day. However she said that she got carried away the first night. And would try to tone it down a bit.
He fingered her multiple times a day and they would dry hump at least once a day which made him cum every time. But she wasn’t having him essentially cum inside her anymore.

2nd day he would suck on her neck a lot during their make out sessions. Giving her lots of extremely obvious and dark red hickeys.
She would change in his room right in front of him, literally stripping completely naked as he’d watch her change.
her outfits got progressively sluttier each day as well.
Day 2 she wore her black dress.

Day 3, another corset top and a mini pencil skirt that ended 2 inches below her ass. Which was also the day another one of our guy friends came over to hang out with them. No doubt to witness my gf in all her slutty glory first hand after hearing the guy brag about everything they had done. By this point my gf had multiple hickeys on her neck so he had to accept that our other friend would know exactly what they had been up to.
My gf even sat in the other guys lap while they played cards and at some point gave him a lap dance.

Day 4 she wore a crop top with her black cotton booty shorts that had about 1/3rd of her ass cheeks exposed. Apparently this look drove our friend wild so they stayed in and spent most of their day in his bed making out, dry humping, and watching movies. While they watched movies he liked to have her lay on her stomach across his lap with her ass lined up right over the center of his lap. That way he could stare at her ass, squeeze it and spank it as often as he wanted. Which she enjoyed giving him unlimited access to.

Day 5 she wore her last corset top which was by far the sexiest one she had. It was short and black, it ended well above her belly button and had a red bow at her cleavage. When you untie it, it completely exposes her tits. She wore that with a her extra small black cotton booty shorts that showed about half of her ass and took it a step further by putting her hair in pigtails.
He would untie the bow to her corset and suck on her titties while he fingered her. He would do this until she’d cum multiple times and needed a break from exhaustion. While she rested they would watch moves in his bed, and he’d have her lay with her ass out so he could play with it just like the day before.

Day 6 was her last day there and she was pretty much out of clothes at this point. But I would be picking her up that night to stay at my place for the weekend. she kept her hair in pigtails, and put on the only clothes she had left. A black see through mesh bra, a matching see through mesh thong, a red mesh crop top, and a red/black plaid schoolgirl mini skirt that would expose her ass with every step. Needless to say this guy was absolutely blown away by all of her outfits and the naughty things they’ve been doing all week.
Since it was their last day together they stayed in again and fooled around the entire day. My gf also stepped up the naughtiest for their last day together.
she was in her outfit, raised her skirt up to her waist so her ass was fully exposed. Then would lay on his bed on her stomach, have him rub baby oil all over her ass, and essentially fuck her ass cheeks until he’d cum. Which he did. All over her ass and skirt.
Later that day, she climbed on top of him, and grinded her pussy all over his dick. She would pull her thong to the side and slide her bare pussy all over his dick. She would even grab his dick, raise herself over it as if she was going to stick it inside her, and rub the tip of his cock against the opening of her pussy.
she said that she could feel his precum all over her pussy which made her want even more.
so she would have the tip of his cock pressed against the opening of her pussy. She would stroke him as she’d put more pressure down onto his cock. Just enough so his cock would start spreading her pussy open. Then she’d back off the pressure and keep stroking him. And then put more pressure on him again. There was multiple times where she accidentally pressed a little too hard and the tip of his cock would just barley enter her pussy. He flipped her over on her back, then would rub his dick all over the entrance of her pussy. He kept asking her if he could go inside her, but she she said no because she didn’t want to full on cheat on me.
So he would stroke his cock while rubbing it against the opening of her pussy. When he came again it got all over her mesh thong and a little bit on her skirt.

She had texted me earlier with the time I needed to pick her up and asked to bring a Tshirt for her me since she was out of normal clothes. I got to his house at the time she said to be there, texted her that I was outside and waited. I texted her a few times with no response. 20 min later she texted me saying to meet her at the door and bring the extra shirt.

I knocked on the door and she opened it and I immediately knew she was in bed with him all day. She literally looked like she had just gotten gang banged. I looked at her in amazement with a bunch of emotions and running through my head. I was nervous, excited, I felt sick to my stomach, a little dizzy and yet was hard as a rock. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Yes I knew what she’d been up to as she was providing updates. Yes I knew what outfits she packed and wore daily. But I didn’t know much about the last day. I knew that what she was wearing was the last set of clean clothes she had, but part of me didn’t think she’d actually wear that little in front of him. It was my favorite outfit of hers that I’ve fucked her in multiple times… and the pigtails? The smeared makeup? the hickeys.?.? I could tell they were deep red all over both sides of her neck. Literally completely covered in them. I could see the trail of them going down her neck to chest. They were so dark that I could still see them through her mesh top and even through the mesh bra underneath. Her tits we’re completely covered in them. I’ve never seen anyone with that many hickeys before in my life. She could barely turn her neck because of how sore it was. Then I noticed that her skirt was pulled up a bit and when she turned around turned around to grab her bag of clothes I could see that her ass was completely red from being spanked, which I could make out some handprints and what looked like a few bite marks.

when she turned back around she could tell that I was completely shocked by what I was seeing. She smiled at me and gave me a big kiss. She asked for the Tshirt, put it on and then walked to the car. Without pulling her skirt down so her ass was completely exposed as she walked in front of me to the car

Part 2 below

also, the picture is not her. It’s just a reference. She had more than double the amount of hickeys and on both sides of her neck.

Attachments

• F023341B-CA7E-41A0-956D-D5B1A7C6661D.jpeg
    F023341B-CA7E-41A0-956D-D5B1A7C6661D.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:
Part 2

Once we were in the car all I could do was stare at her. she just giggled and said “look at my skirt” I could clearly see fresh cum in the front of her skirt. I was speechless. Then she said “there’s more” and lifted the front of her skirt exposing her mesh thong that was completely soaked in cum. Her entire pussy was covered in cum. It was starting to drop down her thighs and onto the seat.

My hands were shaking as I couldn’t fully process everything I was seeing. She could tell I didn’t know what to do or say, but she noticed I was rock hard so obviously I was into it

She said “let’s pull around the corner and park for a while” so we did.

mince we parked she asked if I was okay. I said yes, and she asked “do you want me to tell you about it?”

She then filling me in on everything detail from her week.

Half way through her story I was so turned on that I pulled up her skirt to reveal her cum soaked panties. A puddle of cum had pooled up on the seat. She started rubbing her pussy with his cum while she continued the story. I took off her mesh top and bra to fully reveal her tits that had almost every inch covered in hickeys. She then proceeded to suck me off while she fingered herself with her cum soaked pussy pushing some of the cum into her pussy. She would say a few sentences while stroking me, then go right into sucking my cock. When she started telling me about how he can all over per pussy, she scooped up the cum off the seat, pushed it inside her pussy and them sucked the rest off her fingers

That sent me over the edge and said “I’m gonna cum” she immediately went down on my cock and deep throated it as far as she could go. I busted right down her throat and she started gagging with each spurt of cum. She took a few down her throat and backed off so only the had of my cock was in her mouth. She flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue as I continued to cum. She made sure to suck every last drop of cum out of me

She sat back and looked at me with her mouth full of cum. gave me one of the naughtiest looks I’ve ever seen her make, then she opened her mouth so showed me the cum still inside. She played with it in her mouth and some started dripping down the side of her mouth.

She started to finger herself again to get the last bit of our friends cum inside her pussy. Then siamotainously she swallowed the rest of my cum

We went back to my place and I snuck her in the house while my parents were in the kitchen. She slept topless and only wore her cum soaked thong. I didn’t get any sleep. I just laid there staring at her incredibly sexy and severely used body. Seeing every detail of her week unfold right in front of me. Which has been Ingraining it into my memory for the last 11 years.

if you made it this far, I hope you enjoyed the read. I’m mainly posting this for myself. But if people like it I might post about the other times she fooled around with other guys.

Part 2

Once we were in the car all I could do was stare at her. she just giggled and said “look at my skirt” I could clearly see fresh cum in the front of her skirt. I was speechless. Then she said “there’s more” and lifted the front of her skirt exposing her mesh thong that was completely soaked in cum. Her entire pussy was covered in cum. It was starting to drop down her thighs and onto the seat.

My hands were shaking as I couldn’t fully process everything I was seeing. She could tell I didn’t know what to do or say, but she noticed I was rock hard so obviously I was into it

mince we parked she asked if I was okay. I said yes, and she asked “do you want me to tell you about it?”

Half way through her story I was so turned on that I pulled up her skirt to reveal her cum soaked panties. A puddle of cum had pooled up on the seat. She started rubbing her pussy with his cum while she continued the story. I took off her mesh top and bra to fully reveal her tits that had almost every inch covered in hickeys. She then proceeded to suck me off while she fingered herself with her cum soaked pussy pushing some of the cum into her pussy. She would say a few sentences while stroking me, then go right into sucking my cock. When she started telling me about how he can all over per pussy, she scooped up the cum off the seat, pushed it inside her pussy and them sucked the rest off her fingers

That sent me over the edge and said “I’m gonna cum” she immediately went down on my cock and deep throated it as far as she could go. I busted right down her throat and she started gagging with each spurt of cum. She took a few down her throat and backed off so only the had of my cock was in her mouth. She flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue as I continued to cum. She made sure to suck every last drop of cum out of me

She sat back and looked at me with her mouth full of cum. gave me one of the naughtiest looks I’ve ever seen her make, then she opened her mouth so showed me the cum still inside. She played with it in her mouth and some started dripping down the side of her mouth.

She started to finger herself again to get the last bit of our friends cum inside her pussy. Then siamotainously she swallowed the rest of my cum

We went back to my place and I snuck her in the house while my parents were in the kitchen. She slept topless and only wore her cum soaked thong. I didn’t get any sleep. I just laid there staring at her incredibly sexy and severely used body. Seeing every detail of her week unfold right in front of me. Which has been Ingraining it into my memory for the last 11 years.

if you made it this far, I hope you enjoyed the read. I’m mainly posting this for myself. But if people like it I might post about the other times she fooled around with other guys.
Sounds like good submissive wife, if I have her for few days you will receive back her with asshole full of cum

Part 2

👍

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Part 2

That’s so fucking hot! You & your friends are lucky guys.

11 years ago and you remember it all like it was yesterday. At 19 if my gf was doing this I would have gone mad. Hmmm

Part 2

You are a very lucky man. Your wife sounds incredible.