Wife’s new lover and the start of our journey - input needed

Zeke01

Gold
Hello gang, freaks, cucks and ladies,

I posted a bit ago in the stag and vixen firum, but I think our stuff belongs in here. Long story short, we have been searching for a guy for her for a couple of years, trying to find the right fit. We finally found him. He’s handsome, charming, ripped with muscles, let’s just say she checks all the boxes for her. She’s not at all the slut type, she needs to get to know him before she’ll have sex with him, but he’s very good with that. They have been on one date and have another one coming up on monday. They have been sexting and sharing pictures and all that fun stuff. Him and I eat along great, in fact we are very much alike. This is mostly about he three of us, not just her and him. Neither him nor I is bi so no male on male stuff, but threesomes, me watching them him watching us and all the combinations we can come up with too. In time, they will I’m sure fuck on their own, I’m good with that down the road. Our rules are, 100% transparency, no secrets and no feelings beyond lust and sex.

shes hot as fuck, super sexy and starti to find her sexuality. I have been working on this for 10 years, slowly bringing her out and boosting her confidence.

myself, I am not a cuck to be humiliated, I’m not one to get off on him being more man than I am, his cock is better or bigger etc. I’m well built with a lot of muscle (gym rat) a very nice and god sized cock and can fuck her or anyone else into oblivion. That said, I have given her full control of our sex life and more importantly my orgasms. I have asked her to cage me when she goes out with him, and told her she can request sex from me at any time for her pleasure and you can allow me to cum, or deny me to cum at your whim. I like the tease, denial and build up.

here is where we need your help, I need ideas for her on how she can tease me. Tasks, games, things to put me in my place And I’m ok with some humiliation between her and I, but never from him or in front of him. In role play I’m good if she tells me that he fucked her better so unless I step up my game I don’t get to cum. Or, you don get to cum until you have cleaned up 5 of his creampies. Or, maybe humiliate me by making my ******** on myself while I jack off because that’s the only orgasm I’ll get for a week. I need some ideas for her to help her get creative. throw some of your wild to mild ideas and I’ll let you know which ones I and up having to do. I will share the ideas with her and let her choose which ones she uses. So, get kinky, get creative and help ruin my sexlife!

picture of her for your enjoyment

Attachments

• 994A206F-E8DF-48D9-90B3-3D16EBEED712.jpeg
    994A206F-E8DF-48D9-90B3-3D16EBEED712.jpeg
    449.3 KB · Views: 152
Hello gang, freaks, cucks and ladies,

I posted a bit ago in the stag and vixen firum, but I think our stuff belongs in here. Long story short, we have been searching for a guy for her for a couple of years, trying to find the right fit. We finally found him. He’s handsome, charming, ripped with muscles, let’s just say she checks all the boxes for her. She’s not at all the slut type, she needs to get to know him before she’ll have sex with him, but he’s very good with that. They have been on one date and have another one coming up on monday. They have been sexting and sharing pictures and all that fun stuff. Him and I eat along great, in fact we are very much alike. This is mostly about he three of us, not just her and him. Neither him nor I is bi so no male on male stuff, but threesomes, me watching them him watching us and all the combinations we can come up with too. In time, they will I’m sure fuck on their own, I’m good with that down the road. Our rules are, 100% transparency, no secrets and no feelings beyond lust and sex.

shes hot as fuck, super sexy and starti to find her sexuality. I have been working on this for 10 years, slowly bringing her out and boosting her confidence.

myself, I am not a cuck to be humiliated, I’m not one to get off on him being more man than I am, his cock is better or bigger etc. I’m well built with a lot of muscle (gym rat) a very nice and god sized cock and can fuck her or anyone else into oblivion. That said, I have given her full control of our sex life and more importantly my orgasms. I have asked her to cage me when she goes out with him, and told her she can request sex from me at any time for her pleasure and you can allow me to cum, or deny me to cum at your whim. I like the tease, denial and build up.

here is where we need your help, I need ideas for her on how she can tease me. Tasks, games, things to put me in my place And I’m ok with some humiliation between her and I, but never from him or in front of him. In role play I’m good if she tells me that he fucked her better so unless I step up my game I don’t get to cum. Or, you don get to cum until you have cleaned up 5 of his creampies. Or, maybe humiliate me by making my ******** on myself while I jack off because that’s the only orgasm I’ll get for a week. I need some ideas for her to help her get creative. throw some of your wild to mild ideas and I’ll let you know which ones I and up having to do. I will share the ideas with her and let her choose which ones she uses. So, get kinky, get creative and help ruin my sexlife!

picture of her for your enjoyment
Sounds she has a lot of fun
Beautiful body btw

Reactions: Zeke01
Gorgeous..body rerminds me of my wife..One thing she liked me to do before meeting one of her lovers was to pull her panties aside..if wearing any..and lick her pussy until she was about to cum..back off, and lick her some more..as she would say, "get me ready for .....baby".

Gorgeous..body rerminds me of my wife..One thing she liked me to do before meeting one of her lovers was to pull her panties aside..if wearing any..and lick her pussy until she was about to cum..back off, and lick her some more..as she would say, "get me ready for .....baby".
I like that, thank you. I’ll mention this to her for sure!

Fucking love that idea !!!!👅👅👅👅👅

One big surprise I had was getting ready to go to the office one morning..about dressed, wife with me when she asked me to help make the bed as her regular was coming over for the day, and pulled out the white satin sheets...She asked "think he will like these?"..
It was first time he had come to the house..
Came home from work, went upstairs, sheets had cum stains all over them, including the pillow..I saw on the video I had set up where she had pulled that pillow ;under her butt when he went to enter her..she loved to have her butt in air to take him/it deeper..fond memories..