Wife’s slutty past

Cuckinbuffalo

Just curious if other husbands have wife’s who were total sluts before marriage and didn’t tell them how slutty they were. When my wife and I first started dating, she told me she was with only 3 other guys. Not even close! It wasn’t until just before we got married and after I found out. Looking back I had blinders on, I was never a lady’s man and didn’t have much luck but the first night I met my wife at a bar, I took her home and she gave me a blow job right on her parents couch. Fast forward to packing up to move into our house together and I found a old diary of hers. Complete with names, places and details of all the guys she fucked in high school and college. As much as I was pissed at her lying to me, I couldn’t put the diary down . It made me as hard as I’ve ever been. She was so easy and spread her legs for many men. Fast forward to 20 years of marriage later, instead of using paper, she sexts other men and it turns me on

Yes, my wife was a total slut before we married and remained one after we married. We didn't meet until she was 29 and we married 7 months later. But to be fair, I knew she was a slut when we met. I knew that she lost her virginity on the first date she ever went on and instantly fell in love with fucking. I knew that she let every guy that took her out, fuck her on the first date...... And every date. I knew that most of my friends that knew her before I did have fucked her.

No Big Deal.
Can we be friends

Just curious if other husbands have wife’s who were total sluts before marriage and didn’t tell them how slutty they were. When my wife and I first started dating, she told me she was with only 3 other guys. Not even close! It wasn’t until just before we got married and after I found out. Looking back I had blinders on, I was never a lady’s man and didn’t have much luck but the first night I met my wife at a bar, I took her home and she gave me a blow job right on her parents couch. Fast forward to packing up to move into our house together and I found a old diary of hers. Complete with names, places and details of all the guys she fucked in high school and college. As much as I was pissed at her lying to me, I couldn’t put the diary down . It made me as hard as I’ve ever been. She was so easy and spread her legs for many men. Fast forward to 20 years of marriage later, instead of using paper, she sexts other men and it turns me on

Yes I knew I had a bit of a slut when we got married. I actually walked in on her at a party and a dude we both knew, while she was fucking him in the bathroom. I knew at least 3 guys she fucked and I know there was more than that. Hell....She fucked me on the first date I ever took her on. So yes....I knew I was getting a slut when I married her. She's been loyal as fuck for 40 years and 18 years ago I talked her into swinging. It's been a blast every since.

Reactions: btweets and Tmac969
I'm husband #2, she married #1 I think she was 26/27. She said she cheated on him once. We met she was 35. She said she was somewhat promiscuous when she was younger, so where a lot of women/girls, after all, she's a product of the late 60s/early70s. Never would talk about her sexual past.

Then in a moment of weakness she says during her single years she had sex with more than 300 different guys, gave me an instant hard-on, then she goes silent and I see her thinking. She says probably closer to 500. I have an orgasm filling my shorts. I don't tell her. At that moment I find out things about myself I never knew and her as well. She says she never said no, anyone, anywhere, anytime, anything. Her words not mine.

When I met my wife she had a boyfriend, and was fucking at least 5 other guys. Well 6 when we met. She didn’t tell me about the other guys the first night. But she was pretty open after a week. She told me how when her and her last ex broke up she wanted to have fun. And she did!!
In uni she also had a sports team or 2 as I hear it. Many in the same night but never 2 at a time... still working on that.
After we got married she stopped :(
Except a few years ago I’m pretty sure she was having a fling. I mean you can always tell when another mans been in your girl. And I think he was very large!!

Well mine was a slut from a young age. She says she lost her virginity at 12 with one of her cousins, and from there she sucked and fucked everything from cousins, friends, boyfriends, and later on was even a gang mascot, so she has been around with MANY guys. Its still kind of embarassing for me to go to family reunions, or when an ex of her’s finds us in the street or something, because they always ask her about remembering “good times”, though most times i end up with a hard on and wet

I had several lovers before I got married , black,white ,indian/Pakistani. My hub knows, he was OK about it, he even gets turned in when I tell him about some of my experiences, he also knows that I dated a few of his acquaintances/friends and they were fucking me before we married.We do see them occasionally down the pub, and meet up now and again.
FB_IMG_1534592042320-1.jpg

I guess you could say mine was a slut from a young age also. Altho not as young as yours. When that first boy in high school asked her out, she knew he would try to get in her pants, and she decided before he picked her up that she would let him and by the time he took her home, her virginity was gone and she had been fucked twice. Her reasoning was that "good girls" sat at home on the weekends. She wanted to be out on dates.
That is pretty young, and yea, my wife says she was always just curious, she actually had a cousin who she talked to about her curiosity for sex, and he would caress her nipples and fondle her pussy, which is exactly how she started. Eventually some of his friends heard of his “sexy cousin”, and they also began to join in, and soon, everyone knew of her and her talent of sucking, so when i finally got together with her she already had at least 80-100 boys under her belt, pun intended, hehe. The funniest thing was that her family kind of knew, and i naively fell for her being a “virgin”, and even had to live at a distant place from her to avoid “temptations”, while she was still doing other guys behind my back. Little did i know i was getting a sexy slut wife, and that we would end up in this lifestyle.

Reactions: btweets and Tmac969
I've always been a slut from an early age and have never been faithful in any of my relationships. Hubby knew exactly what he was getting when he married me because I was still fucking other guys when we got together and never made a secret of it and he was more than happy for me to carry on, which I have done throughout all the time we've been together (23 years in total, 21 as a married couple) x

Yes my wife was a slut before we got together. She was very risky and it's hot to hear her stories. Some of her ex bfs are douchebags but she has had some really good partners

Reactions: btweets
Based on what Robin told me and what I found out about, I think she was already or at the beginning of becoming a slut. She had been married three times before I met her, all three were in the service, and had somewhat recently broke up with her bf of a couple of years and was even on a date with an old friend of mine from HS when we first met. When we first met she was hanging out with quite a few slutty chicks and they were always trying to get her to open up more freely and to just go out and have a good time. They got her to dress slutty, dance dirty and to be very flirty, and believe me, she was, and still is, a guy magnet, and girls too. So her friends needed her like that! 1. Because they really wanted her to open her wings and just have fun. Secondly, because she attracted and brought the hot guys to them. They would often put her in situations that she wasn’t used to being in, and then they would instigate her and influence her into positions she didn’t know how to get out of, and therefore be easily persuaded, although I also think at times she was a willing participant, but didn’t want anyone to know that, and this way, she could play the, ‘omg, I’m Ms. innocent, and I don’t ever do or act like this’, card. The thing is, she’s told me stories and about certain situations that later on, she’s forgotten she already told me, and a lot of things that just don’t add up within the timeline she has told me and the things that I actually remember. Examples include... While we dating, and it was at the beginning. I drove to one of her, which they all became mine too, favorite clubs. She was supposed to be there, but someone that knew us had said she had been there, but neither of us could find her and I had noticed that her suv wasn’t in the parking lot. So I decided on my way home that I’d drive by a Denny’s restaurant, that her and her girlfriends would often go to. I pull up and see her truck, and so I park and go inside. I don’t see any of her friends but did notice a booth of several guys that I knew she knew, and that I had seen at the same clubs we did. So I found it really weird that her truck is there, but she’s not inside. So knowing her, I figured that she must be passed out and in the truck sleeping. As I started walking to her truck, I could hear loud yelling from a female and a small group of people started to gather near her truck. Now when I first heard the noise, it sounded like a girl was having a really great time, and other people were also smiling, thinking the same thing. I remember even making the comment as I passed some people, still quite a distance from her suv, “sounds like someone’s having a good night.” Which they laughed and agreed with. Her suv was a Ford Explorer and all the back windows were tinted dark black, so it wasn’t very easy to see into, even if you put your face up close and cup your eyes. As I closer, I could tell it was actually coming from her truck, and that the front window was just barely cracked open, but were too fogged up to see, and that the sound was coming from the very back cargo area, which at this point, I knew it was her, and that she was getting fucked really good and hard! I tried to look in at first but couldn’t see inside, my next instinct was to try to open a door or knock and say something. Suddenly the cops showed up, someone must have called them, and I immediately went to my car and left. One reason because I’d had a few drinks but mostly out of embarrassment! I remember one or maybe it was all four of the other guys were coming out the door and if I remember correctly, one of her girlfriends car also pulled into the parking lot, so I just wanted to get out of there! As I drove home I began to question myself if it really was her that I was hearing or not.. There was a part of me that as I thought about it, I was actually getting kind of excited about it, and the other part was more like, ‘well we haven’t really been going out that long and that I think having a girl like that, might be a great thing! I mean I already knew she was slutty, but just not exactly how slutty she really was. And I thought to myself, as hot as she is, and as absolutely amazing as her pussy is, I’m going to have a lot of fun with her before I let her go! Lol. I honestly don’t remember if I ever said anything to her or asked her about that night, nor what she would even have said about it, pretty sure she would have lied and said one of her friends had taken her truck and she got a ride from another girlfriend or something. So several years go by and the subject of her talking about this one night that she almost didn’t make it back home in time, from the night before, to take her kids to school. She continues to tell me about this one time, way before she had even met me, and that one night she was out and ran into a guy, a guy she had already told me a little about, we’ll call him Todd, and he was there with his buddies and that the guy that had picked them up, had met some chick and ditched them. Well the one guy that I already knew about, I knew that they had been out on a couple of dates before she met me, which I believe to be the truth. That they used to talk on the phone and he would tell her about some girl that he had just fucked and he’d accused her (Robin) of being a cock tease and shit like that, basically trying to get her jealous and make her sleep with him. He actually called her early one morning to tell her that he had just fucked some girl so hard, that he broke his friends bed. Lol. So anyway she tells me that he, (Todd) had asked her if she could give them a ride home, and that they only lived a half hour away. She admitted that she she was way to drunk to drive, so letting one of them drive would help her sober up some, but that she had also already made up her mind, she was finally going to shut his mouth up once and for all, and was definitely going to fuck Todd that night, and fuck him good! She begins to tell me that she was wearing one of her very short skirts without panties that night, and that there were five guys in all, plus her. So one guy that was pretty wasted, ended up laying down in the back cargo area, two up front in the bucket seats, one driving and one in the passenger seat, leaving the other three in the backseat bench seat. I tell her to let me guess, you were sitting on Todd’s lap I bet, she tells me that while they’re driving, she was straddling his lap facing him and making out, and that she didn’t give a shit about anyone else there, and that she had her skirt pulled up past her waist, and that she got his pants and underwear down to his ankles, trying to get him hard. He was a little bit taken off guard and a little shy, so she just kept on talking dirty to him and continued rubbing him. I asked her if anyone else was saying anything or doing anything or at least trying to, I know I sure would have been. She said that at first he was very protective over her, and that all the guys were reaching over and reaching back, trying to cop a feel, grabbing her tits, rubbing her ass cheeks and reaching between her legs to feel her pussy and try to finger her! When he was finally hard, that right then and there, in front of all of them, she lifted herself up and slid back down with his entire cock inside her, and she said she started bouncing and riding his cock as fast and hard as she could, and as usual with her amazing pussy, it wasn’t too long when he started cumming inside her. I assume there has to be some cell phone video or pictures out there somewhere. When they arrived at Denny’s, she said she was so tired and so drunk, and told them she was just going to lay down and sleep. The guy that was in the cargo area, we’ll call him, (Tom), who was still pretty wasted, was told to sit up front in the passenger seat and to stay there! Robin was going to lay down in the far back and sleep. She told me that she had a small blanket and that she covered herself up and fell asleep. Until.. She said she felt some movement and someone touching her body all over. She was still almost asleep, still drunk and didn’t know what was really going on, but then she felt someone trying to kiss her and she just automatically figured it was Todd, and so she started kissing him back. Then he started touching her and trying to get her to touch his cock, before rolling her over on to her back and slowly working his way closer while spreading her legs apart. This is when she told me that she realized who it really was and told him no, and immediately pushed him back and she closed her legs together and pulled the blanket over her. She told that she told him that if Todd found out what he just tried to do, that he would kick his ass. He started apologizing and saying he was sorry but that he was just so horny and that he really liked her and was just hoping for a one time chance, and that he wouldn’t take long and was almost ready to cum right then, and that he obviously would never tell anyone, etc... So in my most sympathetic look and tone of my voice, I asked her if she ended up doing anything with him, and that I hoped for, if only for his sake, that she helped him out in some way, at the very least. She then told me that she actually thought about it, but was too afraid of being looked at like a slut! LOL! Yes, she actually said that!! She told me that they actually lived like almost two hours away and not a half hour. She didn’t actually get home till seven something that morning which doesn’t add up, and that they had dropped Todd first and that the last guy, the driver, lived the farthest, and what I also found out later, was they two had also dated. So I have little doubt that she not only fucked Tom, but at least the driver, if not all of them. I find it hard to believe that a guy would drive two hours each way, every weekend and mostly, Friday and Saturday. Sorry it was sooo long!!