Wife’s that have shared question?

Then we have the bigger dildo which I believe I’m going to get an even thicker one for her I found the sex shop in town...
Yep! Think of toys as trainers. In time, she may really like them. Then after a year, she may be open to trying the real thing. Meanwhile -- if you poke her cervix and make it uncomfortable ... that's why she needs a real dick. Toys have no nerve endings and therefore feel nothing. A guy with a long reach -- that's another matter. He knows where the stroke ends and can give her just enough ...

Yea we can chat, I’m going slow got the dildo slightly bigger then me, just to see. Now she’s agreed to go bigger so I’m looking at one for it. She always says she has no fantasy when I ask

my wife used to say that too. now she tells me if she likes the idea of something but i know she keeps secrets from me about what she thinks about when she fucks or when she jills off.

My wife used to say "nothing" or that she was thinking about me when I asked her what she thought about when she came, especially in cases where I used a big dildo on her or my cock with a dildo / fingers. Eventually, after growing more open and with some insistence, she started admitting she was thinking about getting fucked by a huge cock or two cocks, multiple strangers, etc.

One time while drunk she actually revealed a rather detailed story (inspired no doubt by this viking show we watched) where a big, muscular viking busted in the door of her cottage, took out his huge cock, pinned her down and fucked her really hard.

Last edited: