Wife and anal, from shy to whore.

weltolno

Couple
Gold
This past Saturday I fucked my wife in the ass. It happen about twice a month. But what I want to tell you is how it stars. We have a few drinks, and we get very kinky . I usually say “ give me your little asshole today “, or “ let fuck your asshole today “ . To which she always shyly responds “ let’s try “. Once well lubricated and my cock goes in, she goes from a shyly “ let’s try “ to “ metemelo por el culo “ which in Spanish means “ fuck my ass “. She tells me that her face is numb. Any of you have something similar going?

This past Saturday I fucked my wife in the ass. It happen about twice a month. But what I want to tell you is how it stars. We have a few drinks, and we get very kinky . I usually say “ give me your little asshole today “, or “ let fuck your asshole today “ . To which she always shyly responds “ let’s try “. Once well lubricated and my cock goes in, she goes from a shyly “ let’s try “ to “ metemelo por el culo “ which in Spanish means “ fuck my ass “. She tells me that her face is numb. Any of you have something similar going?
Nope but I wish I did I’d love to fuck a girl till her ass is numb

• Love
Reactions: XGP-11
We women are often initially hesitant about anal sex, primarily fearing the pain. But for most of us it gradually becomes more pleasure than pain.
Anal is not my very high on my list, no where near skilled enthusiastic oral and mouth fucking. But I always do at least once, both because I can; and more importantly, he cannot

Reactions: Ozzij
Yea I get the shy to who’re thing, my wife will never admit to loving anal, but she loves to be forced to do sex, like play rape kind of thing, so when I want her ass I just take it, she will resist but I know she likes to resist, so weither she wants it or not I force her to take it.

Sadly no. My wife doesn't really like anal/ I stuck it in dry a couple times very early on and I think that ruined the chance of me ever getting back in there. It was great while it lasted tough.
Perhaps you need to work on it slowly while eating her pussy you can rub her ass hole tongue it and in time work a finger in it, keep it wet and in time a second finger, licking her holes both make her really hot and maybe she will relax and open up, a person really has to learn to relax and enjoy before they can enjoy anal sex. Go slow and easy, gently working on her a little bit more each time and perhaps in t8me she will allow it again. Good luck.

all depends on bull. the communication between bull and hotwife important