Wife and Bull control

Frack

Male
My wife has told her bull that when he is over, he is in control.

Anyone else have this same arrangement, and what is the craziest things they made you do.

I’ve had clean up duties, been told to take his cock and rub her clit with him until she cums and then put it inside of her.
Told I can be the third but HAD to wear a condom.

Future talks of tying me to the cuck chair in our room denying me of the ability to touch myself

Needing to be pushed more and more and looking for ideas….

My wife made it clear that her bull is the man of the house and I'm just her pathetic useless bottom. She is into a bit of S/M and loves to watch and laugh while her bull beats my sissy ass with his belt. She shouts out insults to me because I just stand there and take it while shaking in fear. He is a brut and punishes me and makes me his bitch in front of my wife which gets her so horny she throws herself at him.

I would love to be tied to the cuck chair especially whilst caged. Maybe even having to face the corner so all I get is the sounds and smells of it all until they're both finished and then made to clean them both up as they lay back and relax after their love making. Then I'm told to go fetch their drinks so the can recover together alone
Where are you from?

Anyone else have this same arrangement, and what is the craziest things they made you do.

I’ve had clean up duties, been told to take his cock and rub her clit with him until she cums and then put it inside of her.

Future talks of tying me to the cuck chair in our room denying me of the ability to touch myself

This is my biggest fantasy

That’s different for us. Hubby is in full control of who what when how. He tells me what to do and say.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Depends, When you're in Bull we have a priority, we're the ones in control. I'm the one who decides how we do things. In short, I am your owner, you are mine and your husband is mine.

My wife made it clear that her bull is the man of the house and I'm just her pathetic useless bottom. She is into a bit of S/M and loves to watch and laugh while her bull beats my sissy ass with his belt. She shouts out insults to me because I just stand there and take it while shaking in fear. He is a brut and punishes me and makes me his bitch in front of my wife which gets her so horny she throws herself at him.
I wish my wife would insult me or take a bull to be our master...sadly she has no idea I'm on here

My Wife and her BF (Bull) decide when I can get out of my cage and enjoy watching or listening to my hump my mount (pillow). I have been slapped and pushed by Michael a few times and my wife just laughs if off. I kind of deserved it anyways. One time, he went behind me a crushed my nuts with his hand while I was humping and held me down. Michael as has reproductive control over our family.