Wife and bull going on cruise

droopy2

Male
Jan 13, 2023
I was informed today by my wife that her and her bull want to plan a cruise for this Summer or early Fall. She told me that she talked to my boss to arrange a lot of overtime so I can pay for it. If It starts to look like I'm comming up short finantially she told me she will pimp me out to several guys she knows and I'll have to to take anal and oral for the extra cash. She makes 30 to 40 x as much as I make in my menial job but her and her man like making me pay. I'm instructed to start making the arrangements and all the frills that go with it. It's most likely going to be on Carnival in a few months and she wants to go to the Caribbean. She also informed me that while they are gone she is having me paint the master bedroom,the living room,dining room and part of her bulls mancave. Also I must wash all the windows inside and out,wash all the curtians and drapes and steam clean and shampoo all the carpeting. She wants the kitchen walls and celing scrubed and the floor wax striped and rewaxed. Finally all the woodwork cleaned and repolished and all linens and clothing relaundered. She told me when they get back I better be finished with everything and she doesn't want to smell any paint fumes. Then she smiled and said I'll be a busy little bitch this summer and fall but if I did a good job she would throw me a special birthday party in October.

Reactions: DonD
I was informed today by my wife that her and her bull want to plan a cruise for this Summer or early Fall. She told me that she talked to my boss to arrange a lot of overtime so I can pay for it. If It starts to look like I'm comming up short finantially she told me she will pimp me out to several guys she knows and I'll have to to take anal and oral for the extra cash. She makes 30 to 40 x as much as I make in my menial job but her and her man like making me pay. I'm instructed to start making the arrangements and all the frills that go with it. It's most likely going to be on Carnival in a few months and she wants to go to the Caribbean. She also informed me that while they are gone she is having me paint the master bedroom,the living room,dining room and part of her bulls mancave. Also I must wash all the windows inside and out,wash all the curtians and drapes and steam clean and shampoo all the carpeting. She wants the kitchen walls and celing scrubed and the floor wax striped and rewaxed. Finally all the woodwork cleaned and repolished and all linens and clothing relaundered. She told me when they get back I better be finished with everything and she doesn't want to smell any paint fumes. Then she smiled and said I'll be a busy little bitch this summer and fall but if I did a good job she would throw me a special birthday party in October.
She said b party would involve several of her hot gfs and lots of pussy and ass cleaning.:)