Wife and I came across a BBC bull on our date

Osler

Male
Few nights back my wife and I (25f) went on a date and she was dressed very openly. I’m the only person she’s ever had sex with and she doesn’t know that I fantasize about her with a black man. She wore a crop top with lots of cleavage and pants that do her ass justice.

She looked so sexy that night it’s crazy. Anyways as we enter the restaurant I notice there’s this table with a big black man sitting beside a white women with her husband sitting across from them. This bull was huge even from a distance. Big muscular and twice the size of the couple he was with. I knew right away what this was. That wife was getting blacked that night.

The bull kept looking our way as we waited to be seated and wouldn’t take his eyes off me and my wife (prolly my wife alone). When the waitress sat us down of all places it was right in front of the table this bull and cuckold couple were sitting. Had a clear view of my wife and I. The entire time I can feel like looking at us time to time. Whenever I’d look back his eyes would be towards us. And tbh let’s be fair it’s not me he’s looking at its my wife. There would be times when I would notice my wife woudl take a glance at him too. It was turning me on so much but nervous at the same time.

Throughout the dinner they bull and the hotwife would have be touching one another. Her hands would be on this crotch and his hands behind her back as they chat away amongst each other. Laughed a bit too.

I started to think in his mind he’s eye fucking my girl every time he stairs at her and wants to do to my wife what he’s about to do to the housewife tonight. Turned me on so much. The entire dinner that’s all I can think about her getting pounded by someone twice her size with a gigantic black cock probably too. He left before we did and as he walked by us and as he was right beside us walking by, he glanced down on my girl and took a glance. From his stance he can almost see down her shirt and take a good look at her racks.

He was even bigger close us. It was intimidating. But such a turn on imagining him fucking my wife. If you know who you are msg me :)

Last edited:
Few nights back my wife and I (25f) went on a date and she was dressed very openly. I’m the only person she’s ever had sex with and she doesn’t know that I fantasize about her with a black man. She wore a crop top with lots of cleavage and pants that do her ass justice.

She looked so sexy that night it’s crazy. Anyways as we enter the restaurant I notice there’s this table with a big black man sitting beside a white women with her husband sitting across from them. This bull was huge even from a distance. Big muscular and twice the size of the couple he was with. I knew right away what this was. That wife was getting blacked that night.

The bull kept looking our way as we waited to be seated and wouldn’t take his eyes off me and my wife (prolly my wife alone). When the waitress sat us down of all places it was right in front of the table this bull and cuckold couple were sitting. Had a clear view of my wife and I. The entire time I can feel like looking at us time to time. Whenever I’d look back his eyes would be towards us. And tbh let’s be fair it’s not me he’s looking at its my wife. There would be times when I would notice my wife woudl take a glance at him too. It was turning me on so much but nervous at the same time.

Throughout the dinner they bull and the hotwife would have be touching one another. Her hands would be on this crotch and his hands behind her back as they chat away amongst each other. Laughed a bit too.

I started to think in his mind he’s eye fucking my girl every time he stairs at her and wants to do to my wife what he’s about to do to the housewife tonight. Turned me on so much. The entire dinner that’s all I can think about her getting pounded by someone twice her size with a gigantic black cock probably too. He left before we did and as he walked by us and as he was right beside us walking by, he glanced down on my girl and took a glance. From his stance he can almost see down her shirt and take a good look at her racks.

He was even bigger close us. It was intimidating. But such a turn on imagining him fucking my wife. If you know who you are msg me :)
This sounds like a golden opportunity to begin a dialogue with your wife about your fetish. You were looking, she was looking, he was looking...
If it were me, I would have taken the opportunity to gently tease her about attracting so much attention. You can tell her that it turned you on that she was obviously the object of another man's desire. Don't forget to mention that you saw her looking too. Let her know that you are OK with it and you understand if she was turned on by him. Talk to her about it in bed and see if it increases her arousal.
It's not too late to begin this conversation with her. Tell her that you can't get it out of your mind how HOT she looked that night. Compliment her clothing and the way she carried herself, how sexy she looked and the confidence she exuded from knowing it. Let her know how much you loved looking at her that evening and how much the other guy loved looking at her too.
I don't really know where you can find black Bulls or where they hang out. I would suggest that if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you find an opportunity to talk with the husband and ask him what the 411 is. The alternative is to talk to the Bull and let him know of your interest. I'm sure if you could have talked to him at the bar or in the john, he would have been more than forthcoming
Good luck with finding more men that will express an interest in your wife.

Reactions: Osler

You should have slipped him a note with your phone number.

This sounds like a golden opportunity to begin a dialogue with your wife about your fetish. You were looking, she was looking, he was looking...
If it were me, I would have taken the opportunity to gently tease her about attracting so much attention. You can tell her that it turned you on that she was obviously the object of another man's desire. Don't forget to mention that you saw her looking too. Let her know that you are OK with it and you understand if she was turned on by him. Talk to her about it in bed and see if it increases her arousal.
It's not too late to begin this conversation with her. Tell her that you can't get it out of your mind how HOT she looked that night. Compliment her clothing and the way she carried herself, how sexy she looked and the confidence she exuded from knowing it. Let her know how much you loved looking at her that evening and how much the other guy loved looking at her too.
I don't really know where you can find black Bulls or where they hang out. I would suggest that if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you find an opportunity to talk with the husband and ask him what the 411 is. The alternative is to talk to the Bull and let him know of your interest. I'm sure if you could have talked to him at the bar or in the john, he would have been more than forthcoming
Good luck with finding more men that will express an interest in your wife.
Very insightful thank you. You made some very good points I’m gonna keep in mind for next time. I wanna bring up that night about seeing that couple but don’t know how to bring it up randomly

Very insightful thank you. You made some very good points I’m gonna keep in mind for next time. I wanna bring up that night about seeing that couple but don’t know how to bring it up randomly
Start the conversation with some compliments. Tell her about how hot she looked in her outfit and ask her to weaar it again. Let her know that it's become something that really aroused you and you're looking for a repeat. If she asks any questions you can tell her that the fact another man noticed her and was so blatant and confident that he openly stared at her.
Stear the conversation to how fixated you are about the situation. How this has ignited something within you that you didn't know was there. That another man showing interest in her sexually is a turn on for you.