Wife and I, past and future exploits

Mister_De_Sade

Male
Gold
We've been "swinging" for about 8 years now. In that time I've organized and setup multiple MFM (hetero) threesomes, professional erotic photoshoots, half a dozen gangbangs (including a couple with women joining in to dominate her), loaned her to a guy for 24 hours on a couple of occasions, and countless examples of public exhibitionism/exposing her.

In the future I want to up the ante and really push for more high concept scenarios with her.

• Public Gangbang - combining two of my/our favorite kinks. Not sure how I'd pull this one off, but it's on our bucket list for certain. Should it be at a park, on a rooftop, or maybe a campground/hiking trail?
  • BLACKED - Another professional photoshoot, but with a BBC. Hi-def, professionally lit photo/video set of her posing, teasing, stripping and then choking on a big black dick.
  • Slutty Roadtrip - this one would take some planning. The idea would be to take a cross country trip in a roomy vehicle, with her flashing/teasing/playing with herself every chance we get on the road; making sure truck drivers and other motorists get an eyeful. In advance I'd contact various guys in different towns/states we plan to drive through and have them meet us at truck stops, gas stations, and those adult theaters/shops you see off the freeways; to get their cocks sucked and fucked by her. I'd rig the car up with GoPro cameras to catch all the action on the road.
What do you think? Any ideas of your own?

Last edited:
We've been "swinging" for about 8 years now. In that time I've organized and setup multiple MFM (hetero) threesomes, professional erotic photoshoots, half a dozen gangbangs (including a couple with women joining in to dominate her), loaned her to a guy for 24 hours on a couple of occasions, and countless examples of public exhibitionism/exposing her.

In the future I want to up the ante and really push for more high concept scenarios with her.

• Public Gangbang - combining two of my/our favorite kinks. Not sure how I'd pull this one off, but it's on our bucket list for certain. Should it be at a park, on a rooftop, or maybe a campground/hiking trail?
  • BLACKED - Another professional photoshoot, but with a BBC. Hi-def, professionally lit photo/video set of her posing, teasing, stripping and then choking on a big black dick.
  • Slutty Roadtrip - this one would take some planning. The idea would be to take a cross country trip in a roomy vehicle, with her flashing/teasing/playing with herself every chance we get on the road; making sure truck drivers and other motorists get an eyeful. In advance I'd contact various guys in different towns/states we plan to drive through and have them meet us at truck stops, gas stations, and those adult theaters/shops you see off the freeways; to get their cocks sucked and fucked by her. I'd rig the car up with GoPro cameras to catch all the action on the road.
Have her get naked than kneel on the seat and give you a blowjob while going down the highway but also be riding a dildo suction cup to the passenger door window

Have her get naked than kneel on the seat and give you a blowjob while going down the highway but also be riding a dildo suction cup to the passenger door window
She's literally too tiny to pull that off. The window would be too high up for her pussy to reach a dildo, lol!

We have done similar things though. She's sucked my cock more than once while I was driving, and a couple of years ago for my bday, she was my public exhibitionist slut, drove around with her in the back of our hatchback, seats folded down. She was on all fours in just boots and sheer panties, remote controlled toys stuffed in her pussy and ass. So anyone riding close to us got quite a show that day ;)

She's literally too tiny to pull that off. The window would be too high up for her pussy to reach a dildo, lol!

We have done similar things though. She's sucked my cock more than once while I was driving, and a couple of years ago for my bday, she was my public exhibitionist slut, drove around with her in the back of our hatchback, seats folded down. She was on all fours in just boots and sheer panties, remote controlled toys stuffed in her pussy and ass. So anyone riding close to us got quite a show that day ;)
Sounds like she's thoroughly enjoying showing off all of her goodies and her orgasms to the world. Maybe instead of a dildo stuck to the window then one of those fucking machines to fuck her pussy and or her ass or with the right toy attach both while giving you a blowjob going down the highway in the middle of the day

Let me Black her!!