DELETED

Recently, my wife got to know a new friend. A mature man, about 50 plus. Not exactly handsome but looked quite manly. Quite big size, with a beer belly. As I noticed, she usually like older guys. Maybe she liked the feeling of a fatherly figure type. I asked her about him but she said he is just her company's client and nothing more.

But I suspected that she might have liked him or maybe even more. So I checked her mobile phone on one occasion when she was taking a bath. She did not have the habit to lock it, as she knew I did not bother to check on her before.

What I saw, was an eye opener. They were chatting about sexy stuff, which is so weird. I even took my own phone to snap several photos of their conversation as I got no time to slowly read thru, just in case she came out of the shower. It went something like that (will skip those normal messages, which is not relevant):

UNCLE: Do you know you are very pretty! Baby!

WIFE: Please don't say that. You probably said it to every new woman you met! I wasn't born yesterday.

U: No, I am sincere. I only said it to you! In my eyes, you are really beautiful! Really!

W: Oh is it? You really know how to make me happy. Thanks for your kind compliments :)

U: I hope you won't mind me saying. Excuse my language, I always hard when I chat with you.

W: Excuse me, what do you mean? What hard?

U: Oh... I mean all men will have that hard thing below when turned on. Hope you don't mind me saying it to you now.

W: Oops... OK sorry...

U: No need to say sorry. You really have the power to make me feel that way.

W: Oh.. hehe, I didn't know I am that powerful to have a big effect on you.

U: But I like that feeling..

W: OK, I can't control your feeling. Then just be yourself.

There are more messages, if you would like to read more. My question is:

Do you think she will want to have more happenings with him?

Should I tell her, I had saw their messages?

Should I stopped them before it's too late or just let it flow to see how it goes?

Pretend nothing had happened but kept monitoring her movement. I have to admit I wasn't angry but did have a certain degree of curiosity and maybe even some excitement that she may have an affair! What's wrong with me?

Hope to hear more from your comments and advices. Thanks
Smart wife........

I mean his body size is quite big built, not his thing big (That is what my wife told me)
It's not so much the size of a cock as how the man uses it. And it's not just the cock either. A lot of us who are older guys know how to control and use a woman beyond what we do with our penises. It's as much mental/emotional as it is physical. Make them want to obey and serve us.

VERY well said, Handyman Dan. So very true.

A lady once told me "a huge penis is very
stimulating visually. But if the man doesn't
know how to make love or use it, he might
just as well buy a hinge and put it on that
big penis...so he can stick it up his ass"

VERY well said, Handyman Dan. So very true.

A lady once told me "a huge penis is very
stimulating visually. But if the man doesn't
know how to make love or use it, he might
just as well buy a hinge and put it on that
big penis...so he can stick it up his ass"
Thank your, yes! I just returned to my computer and found your post. I like her comment.

The overall effect is what matters most. Beyond the cock, how does a man use his hands on her tits, face, ass, hair? How does he talk to her? With us older men there is often an innate respect factor in the woman that makes her inclined to obey. The right reinforcement on our part goes a long way.

Reactions: Whocares83
Ahhh, YES! The right reinforcement.
My GF is NOT a sub. But she very much enjoys a man who is in control.
Especially of her organisms.

Ahhh, YES! The right reinforcement.
My GF is NOT a sub. But she very much enjoys a man who is in control.
Especially of her organisms.
Yes, that's what I mean. They will soon respect a man who makes them cum or delays it. Too many men use the "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" approach. But if a man works a woman up, varying his cock motion (even pausing at times) and works her tits, with his hands, that will do the trick. A certain amount of discipline helps,, too. Not going overboard but enough to let her know that I am in control.

Sounds like it shud be to me...
My GF LUVS her tits sucked, rubbed, etc.
Has even orgasms just from her tits sucked.

Sounds like it shud be to me...
My GF LUVS her tits sucked, rubbed, etc.
Has even orgasms just from her tits sucked.
A lot of men don't pay enough attention to a woman's tits. I don't hesitate at all to grab them and fondle them (clothed or naked). Just the fact of cupping them or groping tits is a nonverbal communication that I am in control.

Even women who are initially less sensitive to tit manipulation can be trained to respond more to it. Just takes a little time and effort. I like to teach them what their bodies are capable of.

Last night, my wife came back home quite late and I was told that she needed to work overtime. I was sleeping on the bed and pretending to sleep. She just switch on the bathroom light and prepared to go shower but she slept on the bed, next to me and dozed off. She had not even change her clothes.

She was wearing a flair dress and so I was curious and lift up her dress from below. I was shocked that she did not wear panties? My face went near her pussy and I could smell the unmistakable rubber smell. Condom smell that was used earlier on?

I checked carefully again and I could smell the dried sperm that still stuck on her pubic hair. She must have sex with that guy! I was angry but at the same time, excited that my own thing hardened so badly. Why was that so? I determined to find out more tomorrow.
Sounds like they fucked. He used a rubber. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out, remove the condom and blew his load on her bush.

Last night, my wife came back home quite late and I was told that she needed to work overtime. I was sleeping on the bed and pretending to sleep. She just switch on the bathroom light and prepared to go shower but she slept on the bed, next to me and dozed off. She had not even change her clothes.

She was wearing a flair dress and so I was curious and lift up her dress from below. I was shocked that she did not wear panties? My face went near her pussy and I could smell the unmistakable rubber smell. Condom smell that was used earlier on?

I checked carefully again and I could smell the dried sperm that still stuck on her pubic hair. She must have sex with that guy! I was angry but at the same time, excited that my own thing hardened so badly. Why was that so? I determined to find out more tomorrow.
The feelings of jealousy and arousal at the same time is different. Tasting her used pussy would be hot.

How about some of you guys & Ladies define
Elderly & Older guy?
Especially in terms of performance...
Its a fascinating topic, which comes up
fairly often here.
Gonna luv the variety in replies. Just watch..
Thanks!

Reactions: Smallfly