Wife blindfolded and fucked by stranger

Doppio

Couple
Apr 13, 2021
True story.

Last Thursday my girlfriend and I talked about one of her old fantasies - being blindfolded and getting fucked in a car by a complete stranger. A stranger I would choose for her and who would remain unknown to her. Coincidentally a single guy sent a greeting to her hotwife profile on a swingers website - just saying hi and nothing else. Usually we don't pay much attention to those short greetings, but my girlfriend quickly looked at his picture and commented on his good looks.
So I decided to see if we could make her fantasy come true. I quickly wrote the guy and told him about her fantasy. He was very excited and ready to act. We arranged to meet the next days evening. I asked him to pick a suitable spot and told my girlfriend that we would act out her fantasy the next day. Of course she guessed that the stranger was the guy who just wrote, but so be it.
Next day came and she was all excited and horny. She shaved her pussy and asked me to choose her lingerie. Meanwhile I was arranging the details with Michael, as the strangers name was. He asked about condoms and I asked my girlfriend. She said that she wanted him bareback and asked if I had a problem with that - I din't. Michael also asked where he was allowed to come - my girlfriend said she would decide later.
So we drove off and arrived in a small spot in the woods 30 minutes away. Michael was already parked in the day. My girlfriend asked me to blindfold her and lead her to the car. As the car door opened the lights went on and I saw Michael was laying in the back of a minivan. I lead my girlfriend inside and kissed her before closing the door. We had agreed with Michael to let her be on a phone call with me for the entire time and I hurried back to my car to listen.
At first there were quiet sounds of kissing and my cock immediatly went hard. I didn't take long for my girlfriend

True story.

Last Thursday my girlfriend and I talked about one of her old fantasies - being blindfolded and getting fucked in a car by a complete stranger. A stranger I would choose for her and who would remain unknown to her. Coincidentally a single guy sent a greeting to her hotwife profile on a swingers website - just saying hi and nothing else. Usually we don't pay much attention to those short greetings, but my girlfriend quickly looked at his picture and commented on his good looks.
So I decided to see if we could make her fantasy come true. I quickly wrote the guy and told him about her fantasy. He was very excited and ready to act. We arranged to meet the next days evening. I asked him to pick a suitable spot and told my girlfriend that we would act out her fantasy the next day. Of course she guessed that the stranger was the guy who just wrote, but so be it.
Next day came and she was all excited and horny. She shaved her pussy and asked me to choose her lingerie. Meanwhile I was arranging the details with Michael, as the strangers name was. He asked about condoms and I asked my girlfriend. She said that she wanted him bareback and asked if I had a problem with that - I din't. Michael also asked where he was allowed to come - my girlfriend said she would decide later.
So we drove off and arrived in a small spot in the woods 30 minutes away. Michael was already parked in the day. My girlfriend asked me to blindfold her and lead her to the car. As the car door opened the lights went on and I saw Michael was laying in the back of a minivan. I lead my girlfriend inside and kissed her before closing the door. We had agreed with Michael to let her be on a phone call with me for the entire time and I hurried back to my car to listen.
At first there were quiet sounds of kissing and my cock immediatly went hard. I didn't take long for my girlfriend
👏👏 nice horny read...

True story.

Really?! So fast? So,in 2 days you planned everything....hmm...🤔

Reactions: walid