Wife breaking rules

I agree. You can have rules, my experience because they are meant to be broken. Rules are logic, whereas sex is emotions. I also started to have rules, you should be back by 11pm, she comes at 3am. We plan dinner and he send a pic of hard cock saying my cock is dying to be in you. What is she suppose to say when her pussy start to drip just by looking at the pic. Best is let it happen and the nre usually disappears in 6 months.
Voice of experience!! CW

Update after a few months...It was quiet few months, life getting in the way, work, mortgage, childcare issues...wife got a couple of calls during this time but she declined, last Friday whilst grocery shopping, this young BMW guy called again, she said she will call him back and hung up. We discussed a bit, and got him on video call, I wanted to tell him I was not very comfortable with him, but held back, and instead said that he could take my wife but needed to be careful, discreet, and treat her well and if I could watch her that would be nice. He agreed to all but not watching till later, so I asked him to take a video, he was ok with that. Wife jumped in and said that he does not have to treat her any different to his other call-girls, we all laughed. Said that he will pick her up soon for the evening,

Anyway there was no time for her to get laser hair removal, so this is her shaving, and dressed up for the evening.
I love watching J get ready for a date like this, sometimes its even better if she asks ME to do the shaving and prepping of something I am not going to get tonight!! CW

I love watching J get ready for a date like this, sometimes its even better if she asks ME to do the shaving and prepping of something I am not going to get tonight!! CW
I can relate my hotwife alot of times she make.me get her ready clothes shaving her putting on her jewelry etc .She tells how do i look.? I want to.rwally look.good tonight. When she does this she lets me know that i cant touch her kiss her ot touch her any more than necessary.. when she goes to.leavr i go to kiss her and touch .SHE PULLS AWAY
.she says you know better than touching me when I'm going out .THIS BODY IS NOT FOR YOU TONIGHT.OR ANYTIME I GO.OUT

I can relate my hotwife alot of times she make.me get her ready clothes shaving her putting on her jewelry etc .She tells how do i look.? I want to.rwally look.good tonight. When she does this she lets me know that i cant touch her kiss her ot touch her any more than necessary.. when she goes to.leavr i go to kiss her and touch .SHE PULLS AWAY
.she says you know better than touching me when I'm going out .THIS BODY IS NOT FOR YOU TONIGHT.OR ANYTIME I GO.OUT
Something REALLY intense about this!! For sure. CW