How would you FUCK Carrie?

• Bend her over and fuck her ass and pussy soft and gently

• Make her gag and choke on your cock before hard-fucking her

• Hold her down, spread her legs and fuck all of her slut holes

• Tie her naked to a tree an watch as strangers fuck her all night

• Invite a group of mates around to take turns on her

• Make her your gangbang whore and use her all night every hole

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would love you to reserect some pics of Carrie if she agrees as things have gone a bit Quiet
She is so sexy and I wonder what she's getting up to now are you still together? is she still getting it from anal man?
VTID

I must confess i,m a big big fan for some 45yrs now,visited Villapark several times and I,m also a registered England fan,i was admiring English footballteams from the 70,s(Leeds&liverpool&ipswich&forest&man utd etc,all cupwinners)and their brilliant fans and then Villa came to Antwerp in 76,still their biggest defeat in europe,4-1,but from that day i had clareton&blue running through my vains,so many fantastic experiences in Europe,at Villapark,with villafans,at pubs in the black country,etc for family&friends it,s normal when english football is there,my mum had to answer so many questions if she ever was with a englishman when they see me supporting Villa or 3lions ;) ,and you look so hot in this footballshirt!!!
Changed the badge,changing those bloody shirts but changed the Manager to a master. Miss the Carrie pics though

You would cum over Chloe's gorgeous big tits the moment you saw them I guarantee :)

Wish Carrie had even half of what Chloe has when it comes to tits.
It does seem as if Carrie is wanting Chloe's body does that bother you it would be really hot watching them both and you or rough guy giving the man's physical point of view to finish off