Wife caught 3 times

Well I have caught my wife 3 times the first was after a failed 4some due to the other girl In the 4 some was nuts wife still wanted the guy waited for me to go to work called him over. Unfortunately for her he used a condom that is how I found out because she found out she was allergic to condoms. The second time was with a couple she had been babysitting for the husband came home and used my wife and his wife finally told me about this happening because she wanted more. The third she was talking to a guy online and met him turned out it was a friend of mine that she did not know. That turned into a good thing because after her told me we ended up enviting him to move and that stopped the cheating because I got to watch. Sad thing is he has moved on she still knows she don't have to cheat anymore we have established new rules she can fuck who ever as long as I am there

Well I have caught my wife 3 times the first was after a failed 4some due to the other girl In the 4 some was nuts wife still wanted the guy waited for me to go to work called him over. Unfortunately for her he used a condom that is how I found out because she found out she was allergic to condoms. The second time was with a couple she had been babysitting for the husband came home and used my wife and his wife finally told me about this happening because she wanted more. The third she was talking to a guy online and met him turned out it was a friend of mine that she did not know. That turned into a good thing because after her told me we ended up enviting him to move and that stopped the cheating because I got to watch. Sad thing is he has moved on she still knows she don't have to cheat anymore we have established new rules she can fuck who ever as long as I am there
Damn, I've heard of cheating turned into cucking but usually it ends badly for everyone. Rarely does things work out. My cucking started as a 3some but it was set up by me to please the wife's lust for her boss

Ours started because wife is bi and invited her girl friend over that was fun but it is more fun with the guys
Wife is not into women but very much into men. Even before when we were dating, she was seeing other guys on the side but when one pushed the Marriage button, she couldnt leave me for anyone else. I was the one that opened her pandora's box and let all her fantasies become reality. When I first met her, she would be talking witht he office girls and blush if the conversation turned to even simple sex. after meeting me, She was the one making the office girls blush.

So lets get into the details of each man she cheat with. The first was a botched swap and she invited the husband over for breakfast after you left for work. Did she tell you why she need him inside her. And why was her choice to use a condom..(stupid question) when she didnt with you? Where did you find it .... so on. Was the reaction to the condom the day after or did she think she fucked up and caught something from him?

Reactions: jodoc
So lets get into the details of each man she cheat with. The first was a botched swap and she invited the husband over for breakfast after you left for work. Did she tell you why she need him inside her. And why was her choice to use a condom..(stupid question) when she didnt with you? Where did you find it .... so on. Was the reaction to the condom the day after or did she think she fucked up and caught something from him?
She got caught not by the condom but because we ended up in the er that night due to allergic reaction to the condom and she told me she invited him over because he was about to enter her and was hudge the night before. Until the crazy started and we ended things

• Wow
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
She got caught not by the condom but because we ended up in the er that night due to allergic reaction to the condom and she told me she invited him over because he was about to enter her and was hudge the night before. Until the crazy started and we ended things
what happened when He arrived? Did she go into details or did she start getting hives as they got busy?

Sounds hot 🔥

Why would you stay with someone who youve already cought cheating. She going to do it again imo but to each their own.

THIS is why I gave up "swinging" and settled in to a fun time as a cuckold. I ALWAYS brought better women to the meetings that I was getting. SUCKS to have bad sex with someone who is a couple bricks shy of a load too, while the other guy is HOOTING it up with your fantastic in bed wife for HOURS. CW

THIS is why I gave up "swinging" and settled in to a fun time as a cuckold. I ALWAYS brought better women to the meetings that I was getting. SUCKS to have bad sex with someone who is a couple bricks shy of a load too, while the other guy is HOOTING it up with your fantastic in bed wife for HOURS. CW
I can relate to some parts of what you are saying. As Swingers, wife as always among the sexier women at the party. She is petite and takes care to be sexy without looking like a plastic doll. She would be so loving with those who got between her legs. Always making sure that I could see how her body was reacting to another man's cock thrusting inside her. The men would try hard not to show her how much power she had over their minds and bodies but that would never last long as they started grunting and panting as she milked their cocks. Then she would talk dirty to them and the game was now hers to control. They would yelp and announce broken sentences of sexual threats but never lasted as long as they bragged. Watching her was a thrill. So you dont have to imagine the disappointment when she proclaimed her decision to stop being a slut for me and even stopped fucking me too.

Reactions: jodoc
Let me try yours! 🔥
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥