Wife cheating on 1st husband

I wish my wife wouldn’t be so ashamed to talk about it. I would love to know how she got fucked by him. If it was a white guy. A Mexican. Or a black dude. Maybe that’s why she dislikes blacks?

Attachments

• IMG_3062.jpeg
    IMG_3062.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2790.jpeg
    IMG_2790.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3152.jpeg
    IMG_3152.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 53
  • cm-chat-media-video-1:421f8856-6cb4-54e7-9930-833fbc46608b:423528:0:0.gif
    cm-chat-media-video-1:421f8856-6cb4-54e7-9930-833fbc46608b:423528:0:0.gif
    8.1 MB · Views: 63
My wife once told me a secret of hers. That on her first marriage her husband would cheat on her constantly and she would always find out. She told me that one time she had enough. And told a coworker that she worked with that she wanted to get back at her husband by sleeping with him. (This happened about 10 yrs ago). She claims it was just one time she slept with him. And never again. That she regretted sleeping with him and never asked to him again. I think about that time once in a while. And I wish I knew how he fucked her. If she was moaning. Screaming. Enjoying it. Cumming. Orgasm. Idk. She didn’t give details and hates bringing it up. But honestly it turns me on. And I wish I knew if she enjoyed the fucking. The pics aren’t from exactly from 10 yrs ago but somewhat close.
Beautiful

If she cheated over 10 years ago with her first husband. You think she will cheat on me too?

Last edited:
My wife once told me a secret of hers. That on her first marriage her husband would cheat on her constantly and she would always find out. She told me that one time she had enough. And told a coworker that she worked with that she wanted to get back at her husband by sleeping with him. (This happened about 10 yrs ago). She claims it was just one time she slept with him. And never again. That she regretted sleeping with him and never asked to him again. I think about that time once in a while. And I wish I knew how he fucked her. If she was moaning. Screaming. Enjoying it. Cumming. Orgasm. Idk. She didn’t give details and hates bringing it up. But honestly it turns me on. And I wish I knew if she enjoyed the fucking. The pics aren’t from exactly from 10 yrs ago but somewhat close.
She's a hottie 🔥😍

I think it’s finally starting to happen. I think she is talking to some other guy who she doesn’t want to tell me his name. Or who the person is.

Attachments

• IMG_3480.jpeg
    IMG_3480.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3483.jpeg
    IMG_3483.jpeg
    212.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3481.jpeg
    IMG_3481.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 44