Wife enjoying the interest of other men

Kind of a minor thing but my wife seems to be noticing more and becoming more receptive to comments and such from other men and likes to tell me about it.

The other day, after a pool party, she told me the husband of a woman we're sort of friend's with but don't know too well, greeted her with a hug and sort of smelled her neck / held her a bit long. She seemed to quite enjoy the attention and we've made sort of sexual jokes about it a few times since. She was horny that night.

Today some guys came over to clean our pool and I guess she went out wearing these pretty short, white shorts I got her that I quite enjoy. She gave them a tip and then later, she was up in her office with the window opened and she could hear them talking in the driveway as they packed up and hear one guy say "look at the house, of course she's hot." My wife wasn't sure exactly what they meant about the house and I explained they were saying, based on how nice the house is, of course a hot trophy wife lives there haha.

We're having our own party in a week and the "neck sniffer's" wife is going but apparently the husband will be out of town - my wife seemed a little disappointed.

Some guy keeps massaging my mrs on facebook messenger! And i say to her he wants you,and her reply was he had his chance years ago!which means she knows him and not some random guy.Now she knows i want to watch her and i dont mind the messaging i like reading the sexual banter (if any) i have read a few messages from him and her to him all normal. Byt when i ask her if she has heard of him she says no and messages are deleted so am confused ha ha

Some guy keeps massaging my mrs on facebook messenger! And i say to her he wants you,and her reply was he had his chance years ago!which means she knows him and not some random guy.Now she knows i want to watch her and i dont mind the messaging i like reading the sexual banter (if any) i have read a few messages from him and her to him all normal. Byt when i ask her if she has heard of him she says no and messages are deleted so am confused ha ha

No reason to delete messages on FB unless there's something suspicious to be found... haha

I really wish some other guys would start hitting on my wife. I believe if a couple were hitting on her it might send her over the edge.
Yeah, this seems to help a lot with my wife. She is hotter than almost all her friends and many men find her attractive but since having kids, she's hung up on minor flaws and seems to think if she doesn't look like a swimsuit model, no one will want her. Our sex life seems to ebb and flow depending on how attractive she feels but I have limited ability to influence that since, according to her, I'm her husband, so I have to say she looks good lol...

Going to the gym has boosted her confidence a lot and it also seems to help a lot when she goes out with her single friend and men hit on her, which also has the positive effect of her coming home horny and wanting to fuck.

Last edited:
Yeah, this seems to help a lot with my wife. She is hotter than almost all her friends and many men find her attractive but since having kids, she's hung up on minor flaws and seems to think if she doesn't look like a swimsuit model, no one will want her. Our sex life seems to ebb and flow depending on how attractive she feels but I have limited ability to influence that since, according to her, I'm her husband, so I have to say she looks good lol...
Same here, lately my wife has been more sexual and open with toys. I believe if she had a guy or two flirting with her it would send her over the top.

I get the same from my wife. She always says that I have to compliment her because I'm her husband. We have several kids and she doesn't look 18 - 20 years old anymore ( she is early 40's now ), but damn I think she gets sexier with age and experience. She is not on board with being shared because she is not happy with her looks. She is 5' 2", 180 lbs., nice D cup titties, and an ass that you cant help but want to spank and do naughty things to!! She's definitely more playful with a few drinks in her. She does let me take pics and videos of her sometimes now. Hopefully thats a start!!
Sounds like a beautiful woman to me. (y)

• Love
Reactions: Dong4u