Wife excited and trembling after seeing our friends cock on holiday

South30

Couple
Gold
From
UK
On a recent trip abroad to a European destination, we traveled and stayed with another couple , who are our friends from England . During the stay I noticed that the a joining door to our 2 bed apartment had a mirrored glass panel in it. One morning my wife noticed that our friend husband ( who she has always fancied , was getting changed into his swimming shorts.I couldn’t believe my wife’s reaction to seeing his cock in the reflection of the door. Her hands were shaking and she couldn’t take her eyes of his cock .. she was trying not to get caught looking at him , she could not believe her luck on this voyeur viewing. She had always wanted to see his cock. She let me feel her pussy after and it was soaking wet . She was so turned on. The next morning she video him getting dressed.. she couldn’t get enough.. the thrill of the ‘ secret ‘ - Spying was so erotic for her .. I had to fuck her everyday after .. 👍

Attachments

• IMG_0750.jpeg
    IMG_0750.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
On a recent trip abroad to a European destination, we traveled and stayed with another couple , who are our friends from England . During the stay I noticed that the a joining door to our 2 bed apartment had a mirrored glass panel in it. One morning my wife noticed that our friend husband ( who she has always fancied , was getting changed into his swimming shorts.I couldn’t believe my wife’s reaction to seeing his cock in the reflection of the door. Her hands were shaking and she couldn’t take her eyes of his cock .. she was trying not to get caught looking at him , she could not believe her luck on this voyeur viewing. She had always wanted to see his cock. She let me feel her pussy after and it was soaking wet . She was so turned on. The next morning she video him getting dressed.. she couldn’t get enough.. the thrill of the ‘ secret ‘ - Spying was so erotic for her .. I had to fuck her everyday after .. 👍
That is very fucking arousing.

Wonderful!! Had you ever shared her?

My former wife and my current girlfriend both get very horny just seeing a big soft dick. I love it when they see one while looking at my tiny baby penis to compare

One night one of my buddies from work came over. We started drinking just hanging out nothing big later on at night. We are sitting around watching TV and I was just flipping it and I flipped to a dirty movie. And my buddy said stop by to watch his for a little bit I will I’ve kind of laughed set I don’t not gonna watch one of these so as we continue watching, we started talking about sex and he started talking about ex girlfriends and so was I like I said we were drinking. My wife left and then when she came back, she had just on panties and a shirt. She said I see you still haven’t change the channel. She said you must like that so she came over. She’s gently rub my cock, she does then got ashe does then got up and went and got a couple of beers. She walked over to my buddy and ask him if he was enjoying the movie. She turned around and he said what you’re not gonna check. My wife kind of smiled as she turned around do you want me to check? She said she then looked at me when she said that again do you want me to check? I said if you want she walked over to him he was sitting and his little hand from his chest all the way down she gently rubbed his cock though his shorts. And she ran he said yeah it keeps getting bigger. If you keep rubbing it, she looked at me and said he’s already as big as you and he still growing then I saw as he started took his hand and started to finger. Fuck my wife slowly. She then unzipped his pants, got on her knees, his cock was long and thin and she easily took it in her mouth. She bobbed your head up and down. You know I had her on the living room floor, eating her pussy as I quickly undressed, and she started to suck my cock. Then he started fucking her long hard strokes is my wife like for him to cum on her big tits ..we both came on your tits .. we ended up going to the bedroom and fucking basically ride up to win my parents drop their kids off !!!

Attachments

• IMG_5282.jpeg
    IMG_5282.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 214
One night one of my buddies from work came over. We started drinking just hanging out nothing big later on at night. We are sitting around watching TV and I was just flipping it and I flipped to a dirty movie. And my buddy said stop by to watch his for a little bit I will I’ve kind of laughed set I don’t not gonna watch one of these so as we continue watching, we started talking about sex and he started talking about ex girlfriends and so was I like I said we were drinking. My wife left and then when she came back, she had just on panties and a shirt. She said I see you still haven’t change the channel. She said you must like that so she came over. She’s gently rub my cock, she does then got ashe does then got up and went and got a couple of beers. She walked over to my buddy and ask him if he was enjoying the movie. She turned around and he said what you’re not gonna check. My wife kind of smiled as she turned around do you want me to check? She said she then looked at me when she said that again do you want me to check? I said if you want she walked over to him he was sitting and his little hand from his chest all the way down she gently rubbed his cock though his shorts. And she ran he said yeah it keeps getting bigger. If you keep rubbing it, she looked at me and said he’s already as big as you and he still growing then I saw as he started took his hand and started to finger. Fuck my wife slowly. She then unzipped his pants, got on her knees, his cock was long and thin and she easily took it in her mouth. She bobbed your head up and down. You know I had her on the living room floor, eating her pussy as I quickly undressed, and she started to suck my cock. Then he started fucking her long hard strokes is my wife like for him to cum on her big tits ..we both came on your tits .. we ended up going to the bedroom and fucking basically ride up to win my parents drop their kids off !!!
Lucky you, she is hot.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Not your wife, but she's cute and sexy. Nice choice to pull from the web.

Get him to fuck her
We have agreed that she would like to fuck another cock at sometime…👍👍
We have agreed that she would like to fuck another cock at sometime…👍👍
Next time yourfriends are over,make sure your wife lets him see her naked and see his reaction, try and engage him in oinversation while nude. Then comment on seeing his cock on holiday and how you liked it. Ask him if he is getting stiffer and ask to see it. Will his wife be up for anything?

Next time yourfriends are over,make sure your wife lets him see her naked and see his reaction, try and engage him in oinversation while nude. Then comment on seeing his cock on holiday and how you liked it. Ask him if he is getting stiffer and ask to see it. Will his wife be up for anything?
His wife is defo not up for anything! … He doesn’t get sex that often with his wife .. My wife also thinks the husband would not have the nerve to initiate anything .. particularly with his wife around ..

His wife is defo not up for anything! … He doesn’t get sex that often with his wife .. My wife also thinks the husband would not have the nerve to initiate anything .. particularly with his wife around ..
He may not initiate anything then but he can see her nude and she could tell him se was turned on seeing his cock. Do not make it aquick flash let him see all of her (she could drop something and pick it up-so much choice. He would find a reason to get alone with her. Or if he reacts welltell him she wants his cock inside her.

Last edited:
Reactions: South30