Wife flaunts her boyfriend

ORM67

Male
From
UK
Jane took the flaunting of her boyfriend up a notch yesterday.

We went to the local pub together, she we was dress smarter than she would normally for a trip to the local. When we got there her 'secret' boyfriend, Chris, was there which didn't seem to surprise her. She invited him to sit with us while I got the drinks. When I came back they were sat closely together and she openly had her hand high on his thigh and he has his arm draped around with is hand on her left tit and you could clearly see her hard nipple. They were laughing, joking and dropping all sorts of innuendo for about an hour. The pub was busy with several of our friends and neighbours looking our way regularly.

Jane got up to go to the loo and Chris excused himself very shortly after and they were both gone for about 10 minutes my cock was rock hard and I just tried to ignore the people looking at me. Chris came back first with a big smirk on his face, Jane was just behind him looking quite flushed - it was pretty obvious to everyone who paid any attention they had been up to something. Chris left shortly after and Jane seemed keen to get home so we headed home. She didn't say anything about Chris or what they had done.

When we got in the house she couldn't wait to get me to go down on her which I was very happy to do and sure enough I found a freshly fucked pussy full of cum and soaked knickers. She was holding my head firmly against her and kept saying "do you like this, do you like how I taste". She was really turned on and came quickly and then just got up and went upstairs to bed.

We have met in the pub before but never has she been quite so openly flaunting her boyfriend and had me go down on her immediately after. I have to say, that while it is a bit weird, I was super turned on. Has anyone else had similar things happen with wife's being openly with another man when among friends?

Jane took the flaunting of her boyfriend up a notch yesterday.

We went to the local pub together, she we was dress smarter than she would normally for a trip to the local. When we got there her 'secret' boyfriend, Chris, was there which didn't seem to surprise her. She invited him to sit with us while I got the drinks. When I came back they were sat closely together and she openly had her hand high on his thigh and he has his arm draped around with is hand on her left tit and you could clearly see her hard nipple. They were laughing, joking and dropping all sorts of innuendo for about an hour. The pub was busy with several of our friends and neighbours looking our way regularly.

Jane got up to go to the loo and Chris excused himself very shortly after and they were both gone for about 10 minutes my cock was rock hard and I just tried to ignore the people looking at me. Chris came back first with a big smirk on his face, Jane was just behind him looking quite flushed - it was pretty obvious to everyone who paid any attention they had been up to something. Chris left shortly after and Jane seemed keen to get home so we headed home. She didn't say anything about Chris or what they had done.

When we got in the house she couldn't wait to get me to go down on her which I was very happy to do and sure enough I found a freshly fucked pussy full of cum and soaked knickers. She was holding my head firmly against her and kept saying "do you like this, do you like how I taste". She was really turned on and came quickly and then just got up and went upstairs to bed.

We have met in the pub before but never has she been quite so openly flaunting her boyfriend and had me go down on her immediately after. I have to say, that while it is a bit weird, I was super turned on. Has anyone else had similar things happen with wife's being openly with another man when among friends?
My wife has always flirt openly with other men in front of me since I met her.. Occasionally she has gone home with them.. She has had me follow them to his car open my pants and show him my cock. She said see I told you he has a little dick he couldn't satisfy any woman.. She has also told them, don't worry about him, he's a pussy whipped cuckold he's not man enough to stand up to me , he would never risk losing my pussy. Isn't that right Little dick? Yes Goddess that's right...