Wife fucked a guy and didn't even know his name.

We went out last Friday and we were both feeling naughty. We were driving around, looking for a guy for her to flash. We stopped a guy riding his bike. I told him my wife thought he was cute and asked him if he wanted to see her naked. He said yes and she quickly got undressed. She put her seat all the way back and he looked inside the car. He asked if he could touch, which she said yes to. He touched her tits and rubbed her thighs. He said over and over how sexy she was. I asked my wife if it was okay if he touched her pussy and she said yes. He started rubbing her clit and fingering her. She loved it.
She opened her door and rubbed his cock through his shorts. She told me that she wanted to fuck him. I asked him if he lived alone and close by. He said yes to both and we went to his place. They made out and then she got down on her knees and gave him head. His cock was above average, about 7 inches with decent thickness.
He then bent her over the arm of his couch and fucked her. I watched as they both had a great time. She moaned a lot. We got his number and we plan to meet him again.
I wish I could share a pic of them fucking, but they all show her face. Here's a pic of her fucking someone else.Screenshot_2021-01-02-08-20-16.png

We went out last Friday and we were both feeling naughty. We were driving around, looking for a guy for her to flash. We stopped a guy riding his bike. I told him my wife thought he was cute and asked him if he wanted to see her naked. He said yes and she quickly got undressed. She put her seat all the way back and he looked inside the car. He asked if he could touch, which she said yes to. He touched her tits and rubbed her thighs. He said over and over how sexy she was. I asked my wife if it was okay if he touched her pussy and she said yes. He started rubbing her clit and fingering her. She loved it.
She opened her door and rubbed his cock through his shorts. She told me that she wanted to fuck him. I asked him if he lived alone and close by. He said yes to both and we went to his place. They made out and then she got down on her knees and gave him head. His cock was above average, about 7 inches with decent thickness.
He then bent her over the arm of his couch and fucked her. I watched as they both had a great time. She moaned a lot. We got his number and we plan to meet him again.
I wish I could share a pic of them fucking, but they all show her face. Here's a pic of her fucking someone else.View attachment 567588
Damn srxy looking hot ass and that pussy looks yummy

Reactions: ExhibitionistCpl
I wish I could share a pic of them fucking, but they all show her face. Here's a pic of her fucking someone else.View attachment 567588

I enjoy anonymous sex by myself as a married male, primarily I love to stick my big horse cock through public glory holes for other men to suck for hours. I also love to watch my wife take anonymous big dicks through the same or different holes. Let’s be honest men and women, when you got a tight mouth, pussy, ass, whatever craving to make you shoot, you would be very surprised to know what all I have seen take place at public glory holes. In fact I love it so much that now I have 2 glory holes in my basement. One for me, one for the wife. What’s even hotter is when BOTH holes are in action at the same fucking time. HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!

I enjoy anonymous sex by myself as a married male, primarily I love to stick my big horse cock through public glory holes for other men to suck for hours. I also love to watch my wife take anonymous big dicks through the same or different holes. Let’s be honest men and women, when you got a tight mouth, pussy, ass, whatever craving to make you shoot, you would be very surprised to know what all I have seen take place at public glory holes. In fact I love it so much that now I have 2 glory holes in my basement. One for me, one for the wife. What’s even hotter is when BOTH holes are in action at the same fucking time. HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!
I’d take turns sucking you and eating your wife!

you can share a pic, use paint to blur their faces.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat