Wife games

Happy73

Couple
From
Canada
Jun 17, 2022
Kingsville, ON, Canada
Sitting in the corner of the bar watching my wife play her little game .Jen looks stunning at the table dressed all in white. She slutted herself up for tonight. Tight white shirt almost see through , mini dress , thong and high heels her makeup was perfect . She stood up 5’4 with heels and moved to the booth. Dialling her number , Her phone rang and the vibrations ,hits her already excited pussy. Taking the phone out and looking. She smiles and stares across the room to her husband and than points to the big black guys playing pool . I nodded . Jen looks herself over and moves in for the kill. I watch as she slowly walks past the pool table. I smile as the pool game is interrupted by her presence. She walks to the bar to get a drink. I think to calm her nerves but she talked to the bartender and points at the guys playing pool. A couple minutes later she has 12 shots and moves towards them as if she just got there order. My view gets cut off and when I finally get to see her . They have a circle around her 6 big black dudes and my wife I can tell by the way there moving, there players and there sweet talking her as they grope her . Too bad they don’t realize she is the hunter tonight . Seconds later and they have her sitting on there laps and in a booth. She so cute and hot . She moving around like she’s trying to get a real seat but touching all there cocks as she pretends to fumble. I laugh to myself. There hands are all over her body on her b cup size tits and moving her mini farther and farther up . I can tell my wife is going to fuck them tonight. She moves and slips and her face is right on his cock. They all are having a great time laughing and playing the big men. I can tell they want her. She has played her part so well and there eating it up. I can tell she said something cute like sorry or wow . The black guy pulls his pant down slightly and my wife’s mouth waters but not yet she backs away right on another Guys lap she quickly feels around like she doesn’t know and grabs his cock. The whole table erupts in laughter. The guy picks her up and placed her on the table. There trying to get her to lie down and finally do. they start to pour shots in her belly button and each have a turn with her. My cock aches to come out so hard and I need to fuck my self . I move out and drive home. Needing to set everything up. Right. Taking all my pictures down and setting up the recorder she going to want to see this after. Then the final step hiding in our fake wall . Sitting and waiting was killing me but this is how it works. She fucks and I watch. Two hours go by and nothing . Three in the morning and she comes in her clothes ripped no panties and no bra I can see the cum dripping down her leg as she falls on our bed I get out from hiding spot and see she is past out. I figure I should taste her just a little to see what people talk about when they say black cock are the best taking out my cock I start to masturbate as I eat there seed

Sitting in the corner of the bar watching my wife play her little game .Jen looks stunning at the table dressed all in white. She slutted herself up for tonight. Tight white shirt almost see through , mini dress , thong and high heels her makeup was perfect . She stood up 5’4 with heels and moved to the booth. Dialling her number , Her phone rang and the vibrations ,hits her already excited pussy. Taking the phone out and looking. She smiles and stares across the room to her husband and than points to the big black guys playing pool . I nodded . Jen looks herself over and moves in for the kill. I watch as she slowly walks past the pool table. I smile as the pool game is interrupted by her presence. She walks to the bar to get a drink. I think to calm her nerves but she talked to the bartender and points at the guys playing pool. A couple minutes later she has 12 shots and moves towards them as if she just got there order. My view gets cut off and when I finally get to see her . They have a circle around her 6 big black dudes and my wife I can tell by the way there moving, there players and there sweet talking her as they grope her . Too bad they don’t realize she is the hunter tonight . Seconds later and they have her sitting on there laps and in a booth. She so cute and hot . She moving around like she’s trying to get a real seat but touching all there cocks as she pretends to fumble. I laugh to myself. There hands are all over her body on her b cup size tits and moving her mini farther and farther up . I can tell my wife is going to fuck them tonight. She moves and slips and her face is right on his cock. They all are having a great time laughing and playing the big men. I can tell they want her. She has played her part so well and there eating it up. I can tell she said something cute like sorry or wow . The black guy pulls his pant down slightly and my wife’s mouth waters but not yet she backs away right on another Guys lap she quickly feels around like she doesn’t know and grabs his cock. The whole table erupts in laughter. The guy picks her up and placed her on the table. There trying to get her to lie down and finally do. they start to pour shots in her belly button and each have a turn with her. My cock aches to come out so hard and I need to fuck my self . I move out and drive home. Needing to set everything up. Right. Taking all my pictures down and setting up the recorder she going to want to see this after. Then the final step hiding in our fake wall . Sitting and waiting was killing me but this is how it works. She fucks and I watch. Two hours go by and nothing . Three in the morning and she comes in her clothes ripped no panties and no bra I can see the cum dripping down her leg as she falls on our bed I get out from hiding spot and see she is past out. I figure I should taste her just a little to see what people talk about when they say black cock are the best taking out my cock I start to masturbate as I eat there seed
Well written and insanely hot