Wife gangbang deal

My wife said she would do ANYTHING if I agreed to have a baby with her (she knew I didn’t want one). Told her if she banged my two friends she hates I would do it. Thought this would shut the conversation right down, but she agreed!! Set-up a party and she did it!!!!! She's never done anything like this before.

For some reason knowing how much typically she HATES these two friends, but then still TOTALLY went at their dicks blew my mind it was so hot. Is that totally weird? Here's a pic from the fun. ged.jpg

Last edited:
Your wife is hot! Nice body...great pic. I bet your friends enjoyed her.

My wife Kate hates our attorney. He is a pompous ass. He is a great attorney but he is conceited.

Kate and I made an undefined sex bet and Kate lost. I told her that I wanted her to have sex with our attorney. She said NO WAY but I kept good-naturedly teasing her about welching on our bet. She finally relented.

I don't know what it was about watching my wife suck his cock, or watching him enjoy her pussy and cum in her, that turned me on so much but it was really hot. Maybe I just wanted him to know what a hot piece of ass my wife is.