Wife gets excited fucking me with "cum-filled" pussy.

Another little step on the journey...

It wasn't real cum, so don't get too excited but before sex we've gotten into a habit of 69ing. When we do so, after a while, I'll often introduce this fairly realistic dildo I got a little while back. I'll slowly work it in as I lick her clit and she seems to quite like it. It's funny because a couple weeks ago she said "I was never really into 69ing back in the day but I really enjoy it now" and I'm pretty sure enjoys it now because she thinks about getting spit roasted as I use the dildo on her.

Tonight I asked if she wanted me to get "her friend" which she coyly nodded yes too. I added a big load of "cum lube" to the dildo, which, as you might guess, is lube that looks exactly like cum. I showed her before I slipped it in saying "uh oh, it looks like this cock has already cum but its still hard" and she giggled. I resumed licking her as I worked it in. Once she was comfortable, she started to get into it, grinding back on the dildo and I noticed, as she got into it, she started moving her head up and down on my cock more forcefully, ramming it into the back of her throat. After a little while, she said "I'm ready for something else" and moved to straddle me.

When she got on top, instead of putting my cock in right away, she started rubbing her pussy back and forth on my shaft. It was super wet and slippery from all the cum lube and she seemed to be really enjoying it and I said "it feels like you're rubbing a cum filled pussy on my cock" and she kind of moaned and started rubbing harder while making out with me passionately. She finally couldn't take it any more and reached back to slip my cock in. I started slowly thrusting deep into her and commenting on how wet her pussy was and she started moaning and making out with me again, then came pretty fast. I kept thrusting away and asked her if she came so fast because she was turned on thinking about fucking me with her pussy that was already cum in and she moaned yes. I made her tell me how turned on she was thinking about fucking me with a cum filled pussy and then she started going nuts bucking on my cock and making out with me. She asked if I was going to cum and I said "do you need a second load in that pussy" and she said "ooh yes, fill me up, my pussy needs another big load" and then I busted inside her and it was huge, because we had almost had sex the day before but then got interrupted and I refrained from masturbating. When she got off there was cum just leaking out everywhere.

I definitely recommend trying this for a good time if your wife is still on the journey to being shared.

Last edited:
Another little step on the journey...

It wasn't real cum, so don't get too excited but before sex we've gotten into a habit of 69ing. When we do so, after a while, I'll often introduce this fairly realistic dildo I got a little while back. I'll slowly work it in as I lick her clit and she seems to quite like it. It's funny because a couple weeks ago she said "I was never really into 69ing back in the day but I really enjoy it now" and I'm pretty sure enjoys it now because she thinks about getting spit roasted as I use the dildo on her.

Tonight I asked if she wanted me to get "her friend" which she coyly nodded yes too. I added a big load of "cum lube" to the dildo, which, as you might guess, is lube that looks exactly like cum. I showed her before I slipped it in saying "uh oh, it looks like this cock has already cum but its still hard" and she giggled. I resumed licking her as I worked it in. Once she was comfortable, she started to get into it, grinding back on the dildo and I noticed, as she got into it, she started moving her head up and down on my cock more forcefully, ramming it into the back of her throat. After a little while, she said "I'm ready for something else" and moved to straddle me.

When she got on top, instead of putting my cock in right away, she started rubbing her pussy back and forth on my shaft. It was super wet and slippery from all the cum lube and she seemed to be really enjoying it and I said "it feels like you're rubbing a cum filled pussy on my cock" and she kind of moaned and started rubbing harder while making out with me passionately. She finally couldn't take it any more and reached back to slip my cock in. I started slowly thrusting deep into her and commenting on how wet her pussy was and she started moaning and making out with me again, then came pretty fast. I kept thrusting away and asked her if she came so fast because she was turned on thinking about fucking me with her pussy that was already cum in and she moaned yes. I made her tell me how turned on she was thinking about fucking me with a cum filled pussy and then she started going nuts bucking on my cock and making out with me. She asked if I was going to cum and I said "do you need a second load in that pussy" and she said "ooh yes, fill me up, my pussy needs another big load" and then I busted inside her and it was huge, because we had almost had sex the day before but then got interrupted and I refrained from masturbating. When she got off there was cum just leaking out everywhere.

I definitely recommend trying this for a good time if your wife is still on the journey to being shared.
We do this frequently!! Yes my wife loves talking about it, so I think there is hope for the future

My GF just luvs coming home from her
Bull, her pussy dripping his cum onto
her panties
Sometimes she takes her messy panties
off and ties them around the base of my
cock and balls and has me fuck her.
She calls it "silky seconds"
She cums hard when she does that.