Wife got busted by her bf

So my wife(40) was fucking with his little cute bf Paul (19) in his apartment near his university. Because she is petit asian and she been telling him she is 24. She always dress very young and lots gym.

So she spend a night at his apartment last week, tied Paul up and just finish pegging him. She went to the fridge and get some cucumber for her game. Then disaster happen, Paul’s dad right in the kitchen saw my wife naked and checking her handbag. Pauls dad owns the apartment and have the key. She was shocked and go back to pauls bedroom and untie him and picking up all the sex toys.

Paul’s dad ask them to sit down and have a chat so they have a drink together. Pauls dad seems know my wife is lying her age and bababa. His dad ask my wife is she a hooker or some sort of tinder girls. My wife went nuts and said we are just love being together fucking, but I don’t love you son, don’t worry about it. Then my wife grab everything and just left and came home….

Paul’s keep texting to my wife and say sorry and he doesn’t mind he is 40… we don’t know shall we tell him she is married and just up for some fun..

My wife still want to go back to fuck him, but I told her might be time to stop flirting around with Paul.