Wife got the hots for her sis big BF

Sep 16, 2021
My wife is beautiful and skinny model figure, that loves to show off on beaches and hotel pools in her thongs. Her older sister and BF, who acts as my wife’s big brother, has known her years before we met. He had her dating a couple of his buddies in the past. They are visiting and staying with us for a few days. Her sister,s BF is huge, double my size in weight and height. My wife always says that she loves big boys and mentioned how wonderful her is. Anyways, he is very dominant, loud. and masculine and has been putting his arms around my wife’s waist infront of me all week. Since the first day they arrived, my wife had not put on anything but short skirts and skimpy short dresses, it’s very obvious that she needs his attention. Her sister who is also attractive seems clueless or that this is all good. Yesterday, the bf was walking around the house with a towel around his waist for a couple of hours after his shower, my wife is a very short tennis black skirt. I am just cooking. Advice from experienced bulls or cucks on what to do would be appreciated.

Just tell her she can have him and then arrange something that gets you and the sister out of the way for a while. Clearly he wants her and is likely to be very discreet about it so as not to cause any issues with his gf xx

Reactions: Wanting2watch