?

What did the note say?
It said that she was beautiful and that he was really attracted to her. Also that he didn’t know if she was married or not. My wife works at a doctors office where she constantly puts on/off gloves. She doesn’t wear her ring to work because of that reason

What did she say about? Is she interested or just likes the attention? I’d talk with her playfully at first and feel her out and read the room to see if you can turn it into a real conversation to see if it’s something she’d consider.
I'd also say go with a bit of gentle teasing about it. If she responds without flat out shooting you down you could throw in the old "you know what they say about black guys" and see how she reacts. If nothing else you might get some hot dirty talk out of it.

My wife would tell a man flirting with her that she is married, but has a very understanding husband..That way, she keeps the conversation open and shows she is intererested..

Reactions: Johnfunone
Mine is an RN and works with a lot of black LPNs and techs that she said have given her eyes and nods. Of course, she's very free and flirty as well so puts it out there I'm sure. Leaves much to the imagination of her being tag teamed in a back room or stall by two big cocks.

I would encourage her and be positive about it. She would love the variety and you get to live out the biggest fantasy of your life. My wife has has 3 different lovers ( 2 BBCs ) in the last 15 years and it's incredible to be a part of for both of us.