Wife has a NEW URGE to suck his Bull regularly

That’s awesome! I had an ex girlfriend that absolutely loved sucking strangers cock, she especially liked to suck younger guys and would always swallow!
Is this some thing I need to be worried about? Or should I encourage. Please note, she very rarely sucks me before. Must be some thing to do with the Bull's cock and her liking towards it.

Reactions: btweets
I don't think it's something you would need to be concerned over. Although I would make sure you both have an open line of communication. My wife has two guys she meets with regularly and does meet with them often and always goes down on them.
Is that some thing she has developed after meeting them. How do you feel about it? I was a bit jealous at first. But, when she mentioned about the 'urge'. I was so turned on. Few months ago, she said there was a period of two weeks, where she blew him off each day.

Reactions: haluk
I think it's just a natural act/expression of submission, women genuinely enjoy submitting to and pleasing dominant males. I've noticed that as I spend more and more time with a woman she really starts going out of her way to please me, in the earlier stages it's more about her pleasure.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I think it's just a natural act/expression of submission, women genuinely enjoy submitting to and pleasing dominant males. I've noticed that as I spend more and more time with a woman she really starts going out of her way to please me, in the earlier stages it's more about her pleasure.
Thank you. That's good to know.

Wife started an affair with our neighbor. It has been going on for nearly a year now. He is treating her well and with respect. Recently she has mentioned, she has this urge to go down on him and suck him, when ever she meet him or see him. Is this natural?
Yes. The more pleasure his cock gives her the more she will worship it, and submit to his dominance and want to please him. She will expect you to show him the same respect and admiration for his big powerful cock and I am sure in time she will expect you to be familiar with how he tastes and how to pleasure him.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Wife started an affair with our neighbor. It has been going on for nearly a year now. He is treating her well and with respect. Recently she has mentioned, she has this urge to go down on him and suck him, when ever she meet him or see him. Is this natural?
my subs have my cock in their mouth within minutes of seeing me

Speaking from our standpoint it is quite natural. My Wife loves it so much that she often does blowbangs.