Wife has suggested that i find another woman

There have been a few. My marriage is all good except for sexually. Doesn't help that I can't perform very well. But I do enjoy watching my wife and being in the same room. As for other girls, it's mostly just flirting back and forth where nothing will really ever happen.

Wife has suggested that i find another woman to talk dirty with via messages, she's recently set up a profile here and is messaging with a couple of guys. She is having a great time with some of these guys, but now has suggested this cos she thinks I'm missing out and that it would be hot
She is right, respect ur queen and let her do her filthy shit when u cannot satisfy her needs enjoy watching and be her little cucky

Be very careful of the mind games that are bound to follow. Dont forget the number one rule in the book of "How a woman works" if a woman says something, she usually means the opposite. Then there is the rule 2001/c section B, "If a woman tells you to talk to another female, beware, it's just a dare and may result in death or disfigurement"

Be very careful of the mind games that are bound to follow. Dont forget the number one rule in the book of "How a woman works" if a woman says something, she usually means the opposite. Then there is the rule 2001/c section B, "If a woman tells you to talk to another female, beware, it's just a dare and may result in death or disfigurement"
I've been chatting to another woman for a number of weeks now, wife loves it and wants constant updates, and is urging me to send more filth and pictures. So I think my wife has a different rule book from most

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Hahaha this girl doesn't do mind games, can't stand that bullshit. I'm completely honest, to a fault at times but I'd rather that than play the mind games I've witnessed far too many times from the women around me towards their husbands/partners. Communication and honesty are at the forefront of our relationship and any that I have for that matter. I save death and disfigurement only for those who actually deserve it, like people who drive under the speed limit and hold up traffic or people who don't understand the merge in turn rule at road closures 🤣🤣

Hahaha this girl doesn't do mind games, can't stand that bullshit. I'm completely honest, to a fault at times but I'd rather that than play the mind games I've witnessed far too many times from the women around me towards their husbands/partners. Communication and honesty are at the forefront of our relationship and any that I have for that matter. I save death and disfigurement only for those who actually deserve it, like people who drive under the speed limit and hold up traffic or people who don't understand the merge in turn rule at road closures 🤣🤣
A woman that’s knows what she wants, when she wants it and knows how to get it!!!

🔥😉👌🏻

Wife has suggested that i find another woman to talk dirty with via messages, she's recently set up a profile here and is messaging with a couple of guys. She is having a great time with some of these guys, but now has suggested this cos she thinks I'm missing out and that it would be hot
My wife mentioned the same thing, however it seems more like a test than permision.