Wife I love to show off

W
Hello, I’ve posted on here before, months ago, under a different username but had to stop due to personal reasons.

I’m back to try again and hoping you guys enjoy. Do ask any Q, happy to get PM.

My wife is not a “hotwife”, but she has fooled around with someone, but not gone all way with anyone else, yet.

I love showing her body as much as she will allow. We prefer 1-to-1 with people can trust to show much more.
Enjoy.
Ow she is very hot and sexy full figure lady

Reactions: Whitehand-69
Hello, I’ve posted on here before, months ago, under a different username but had to stop due to personal reasons.

My wife is not a “hotwife”, but she has fooled around with someone, but not gone all way with anyone else, yet.

I love showing her body as much as she will allow. We prefer 1-to-1 with people can trust to show much more.
Enjoy.
oofft mate she is fit as fuck! you lucky dog ;)

Reactions: Whitehand-69
She

Enjoy.
Sure looks very hot and yummy to be pleasing tell her she looks delicious and so tasty 👅👅👅💋😋😋😋😋😋

She will read anything from this thread and PM soon
so love to tell her how sexy she looks and how tasty that hot body of hers makes me so horny and wanting to feel her ,massaging your body and oh yes kissing those hot sexy lips !!!! not to mention those sexy tits that looks so yummy even covered up , bet she would so love to come sit on my lap and we can talk about first thing that pops up???

Hope you like
oh yes i love looking at such a hot beauty as her and just want to cum feel those tits and that gorgeous body of hers she is delicious to my eyes and my hard on is getting hard going to have to take it out soon or make a wet mess in my pants just dreaming of her tasty mmmm yummy body you are one lucky man to have suck a sexy one to behold and feel anytime you want so would love to be treating her like a queen

love to see her in a bikini and loving to show more babe you have a gorgeous body
to love and feel and kiss every sexy hot inch of you making your whole day go well and so relaxfully good