Wife impregnated by another guy

Lost luggage with birth control in it. Coworker started with a condom, wife took it off. The first one he pulled out, 2nd session we’re DPV her and we both ended up cumming in her and then again in the morning, 3 more times at work during the week, missed period and she’s pregnant. Lost it during the 4th month.
Would you do it again?

We did, she never went on birth control and she did get pregnant again, that one was his or his cousins, she left during the pregnancy.

Nope, she left me during the pregnancy, turned out all the guys Jose and I set her up with over the years that she thought was spontaneous fucks, he told her it’s was all my idea, she claims I betrayed her trust and split.

Yea, definitely bit me in the ass. There still together, Jose is 10 years older, Maria is 47, he’s more of a cuck now, Maria is a very big woman now, I know some guys who’s kids (22-25 yr. olds)got there dick sucked by her.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
Lost luggage with birth control in it. Coworker started with a condom, wife took it off. The first one he pulled out, 2nd session we’re DPV her and we both ended up cumming in her and then again in the morning, 3 more times at work during the week, missed period and she’s pregnant. Lost it during the 4th month.
Hot!

What a shame. She should try again