Wife initiates by talking about larger guys

Wife will often initiate sex by lightly stroking my cock and commenting about how hard it is and will usually add another compliment . After letting me know that I have good cock , she will say “ you are so much smaller than some of the other guys I’ve been with “
As she continues to stroke me she tells me how some black guys were so large and how she loved the feel of their cock in her hand and mouth. Wife will continue to praise bbc and then demean me . She will tell me
“ you fuck ok but you really are just a boy in comparison to those others “.
I should be upset and disturbed from such comments, but for some reason it is super arousing to be told by my wife that I’m sexually inferior

Wife will often initiate sex by lightly stroking my cock and commenting about how hard it is and will usually add another compliment . After letting me know that I have good cock , she will say “ you are so much smaller than some of the other guys I’ve been with “
As she continues to stroke me she tells me how some black guys were so large and how she loved the feel of their cock in her hand and mouth. Wife will continue to praise bbc and then demean me . She will tell me
“ you fuck ok but you really are just a boy in comparison to those others “.
I should be upset and disturbed from such comments, but for some reason it is super arousing to be told by my wife that I’m sexually inferior
If my wife said those things, it would definitely be a huge turn on for me,

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c