Wife is driving me crazy

iamno1tou

Couple
So, my wife is thinking about doing her ex to get started, she thinks it will be more comfortable for her since she knows him. But she keeps going back and forth with it, I told her to close that door and we will be done with hotwifing forever, she hasn't and or will not. Keeps saying I'm all she needs, no one can compare, not sure how to get her to just explore hot wifing for the enjoyment of it, sometimes she gets excited by the thought, then she says gotta wrap my head around this. we both come from cheating backgrounds and vowed not to do that again. So I guess it's a win she is thinking about it, how do I help her increase her desire for a new something (cock), and tips, advice??

You could try to convince her to instead start out chatting and sharing a few pictures here with you to get her off without taking any actual risks. That might help her move into the idea of fucking the ex

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Well, I would invite her to continue doing that at least or to have her own account and do the same here. Once it's been awhile and she sees you truly are into her being "hot" I think it will go your way
Well.. she doesn't like these sites and would be passed if she knew I was on here getting advice, so that is a whole another issue..lol

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c