Wife is EXCITED again!!

JMNBABE

Couple
Not really anything to respond to, but its SO GOOD to see her excited again about traveling and possible renewing her affair!! Lot of this is already posted, so just a brief recap: She has a "thing" for Bosses, has had 3 Bosses and affairs with 2 of them and admits it would be 3 for 3 if she had stayed longer at job #1. Her longest and most intense affair was with her Boss/Lover at job #3, it lasted 11 years!! It ended during the pandemic (didn't everything!!). He became very distant, weird in believing all the crazy conspiracy stories about the vaccine, very depressed, and got COVID at least 3 times, the last nearly killed him.
The last three times they were together was in 2020 after they agreed to end the affair........the 1st time the managed to make it thru lunch before heading back to his apartment nearby. Second time they cancelled their orders and went right to his apartment, and the last time they decided it would be better to have lunch on our side of town away from his apartment. I got called and told "be gone in 15 minutes, we will be there!!" Spent the rest of the afternoon, nursing diet coke and french fries at McDonalds so i could still work!! LOL That was the only time they were together in out marital bed, was pretty exciting actually.
But, after that they realized they could not continue meeting and avoid sex, and she was really concerned (afterwards of course) about his refusal to get vaccinated and catching COVID, they simply stopped meeting in person. We had already closed down all of our offices and everyone was working from home and by video calls, and they stopped meeting in person.

Skip ahead 3 years, they have been talking a LOT recently about the terrible business situation courtesy of our President and even discussing shutting the company down. Very depressing stuff. But this morning she comes in all smiles, and happy, and giddy, tells me that the last week her Boss/Lover seemed a lot more like his old self, and wants to have a big business planning meeting in Grand Rapids next week. Initially he told her she didn't need to fly in, they could do this by video phone call, but this morning about 7 AM he calls he out of the blue and wants her to fly in next week!! He already booked her a room in the motel they used to spend a lot of time at together, told her to book a flight with the company card, and she says he sounds just like his old self pre-covid!! They were on the phone over an hour. She said she's "sure this is all business" but admitted she's planning on taking some of the newer sexy outfits we have bought and some of his "old favorites" too. Just in case......LOL. I did get her to admit she is prettty excited about this and is hoping they can start back up where they left off!!

Last thing we discussed before I came downstairs to work was whether she planned to take her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses, I get right to the FUN stuff!!) and she said "well, I'm not plannig on having sex and I don't take it when I' not planning on that" and left it at that. They had stopped using is at all before the affair ended, hoping she would get pregnant by him "accidentally".

Just GREAT to see her "back in the saddle" so to speak. She has been sending me sexy inuendo chats all day, latest one was about cutting me off now so she is "fresh for him" just in case........fun stuff again!!

CW

Not really anything to respond to, but its SO GOOD to see her excited again about traveling and possible renewing her affair!! Lot of this is already posted, so just a brief recap: She has a "thing" for Bosses, has had 3 Bosses and affairs with 2 of them and admits it would be 3 for 3 if she had stayed longer at job #1. Her longest and most intense affair was with her Boss/Lover at job #3, it lasted 11 years!! It ended during the pandemic (didn't everything!!). He became very distant, weird in believing all the crazy conspiracy stories about the vaccine, very depressed, and got COVID at least 3 times, the last nearly killed him.
The last three times they were together was in 2020 after they agreed to end the affair........the 1st time the managed to make it thru lunch before heading back to his apartment nearby. Second time they cancelled their orders and went right to his apartment, and the last time they decided it would be better to have lunch on our side of town away from his apartment. I got called and told "be gone in 15 minutes, we will be there!!" Spent the rest of the afternoon, nursing diet coke and french fries at McDonalds so i could still work!! LOL That was the only time they were together in out marital bed, was pretty exciting actually.
But, after that they realized they could not continue meeting and avoid sex, and she was really concerned (afterwards of course) about his refusal to get vaccinated and catching COVID, they simply stopped meeting in person. We had already closed down all of our offices and everyone was working from home and by video calls, and they stopped meeting in person.

Skip ahead 3 years, they have been talking a LOT recently about the terrible business situation courtesy of our President and even discussing shutting the company down. Very depressing stuff. But this morning she comes in all smiles, and happy, and giddy, tells me that the last week her Boss/Lover seemed a lot more like his old self, and wants to have a big business planning meeting in Grand Rapids next week. Initially he told her she didn't need to fly in, they could do this by video phone call, but this morning about 7 AM he calls he out of the blue and wants her to fly in next week!! He already booked her a room in the motel they used to spend a lot of time at together, told her to book a flight with the company card, and she says he sounds just like his old self pre-covid!! They were on the phone over an hour. She said she's "sure this is all business" but admitted she's planning on taking some of the newer sexy outfits we have bought and some of his "old favorites" too. Just in case......LOL. I did get her to admit she is prettty excited about this and is hoping they can start back up where they left off!!

Last thing we discussed before I came downstairs to work was whether she planned to take her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses, I get right to the FUN stuff!!) and she said "well, I'm not plannig on having sex and I don't take it when I' not planning on that" and left it at that. They had stopped using is at all before the affair ended, hoping she would get pregnant by him "accidentally".

Just GREAT to see her "back in the saddle" so to speak. She has been sending me sexy inuendo chats all day, latest one was about cutting me off now so she is "fresh for him" just in case........fun stuff again!!

CW
Sounds like shes headed for some fun times A women traveling for business sex is amazing mt wife does it .They really do it for business but i usually get a call the last day and tells me they need an extra day to finalize the contracts ( a day to relax and FUCK before returning home for regular business)

Sounds like shes headed for some fun times A women traveling for business sex is amazing mt wife does it .They really do it for business but i usually get a call the last day and tells me they need an extra day to finalize the contracts ( a day to relax and FUCK before returning home for regular business)
Alrready extended one day for some additional "meetings", denies it will be for the weekend but I'm not buying that. Told her I was planning around her being gone until Monday. Hoping so. CW

They spent all of yesterday together, breakfast, lunch, then dinner.......says she is waiting for him to make any move or give her an indication this is about more than business. Definitely more like his old self, pre-Covid. Lot of joking, discussions of the future of the company together like they used to do, and she was hoping he might suggest a drink before dropping her off at her hotel. Back at it this morning, meetings all day. Who knows, maybe just business. They ahve been HIGHLY successful as business partners. CW

Reactions: CONST65