wife is hinting to go on a date

Luvs2watchher

Hi my wife is hinting that someone she knows has asked her on a date. he knows shes married and as i have arectile disfunction ( not all th time) i know she gets frustrated. I know she would never leave me weve been through too much for that Im to blame so i wouldnt stop her. we are both first time lovers. ive onbly bben with 1 other lover and my wife almost killed me. On the other hand my wife has had maybe ten lovers with my consent so not everyone here is the same. btw im not a wimp, couple times ive come home and the wife says " who you going after now" by my walk apparently. But honestly a wife or girl that stands by and loves you is worth the world ps she has asked if i mind if she goes out tonight for a drink and i know for a FACT its a date shes getting dressed as i write this

Kort i did do as you asked, but was told to keep my distance by her and to expect anything but a drink. she made sure i could see everything, flirting etc and dancing. when he went to the loo she came over and if i was ok and could she go home with him for an hour or so. obviously i agreed. its now 1.30 and she;s just txt she's on her way home

Kort i did do as you asked, but was told to keep my distance by her and to expect anything but a drink. she made sure i could see everything, flirting etc and dancing. when he went to the loo she came over and if i was ok and could she go home with him for an hour or so. obviously i agreed. its now 1.30 and she;s just txt she's on her way home
oh well, at least you tried. did she tell you all the details?

Thanks kort yeah she did told me everything almost. she wanted a shower soon as she got in but i didn't let her we had great sex (well i did for about 3 mins) until she told me everything? i'm not sure, because she wouldn't answer when i asked if he fucked her arse as she has never let me so realisticaly i think she had her arse fucked. she has 2 fantastic love bites on her tits which has to keep hidden from our daughter for a while, great tits and really deep love bites he obviously loved them

Last edited:
Hi my wife is hinting that someone she knows has asked her on a date. he knows shes married and as i have arectile disfunction ( not all th time) i know she gets frustrated. I know she would never leave me weve been through too much for that Im to blame so i wouldnt stop her. we are both first time lovers. ive onbly bben with 1 other lover and my wife almost killed me. On the other hand my wife has had maybe ten lovers with my consent so not everyone here is the same. btw im not a wimp, couple times ive come home and the wife says " who you going after now" by my walk apparently. But honestly a wife or girl that stands by and loves you is worth the world ps she has asked if i mind if she goes out tonight for a drink and i know for a FACT its a date shes getting dressed as i write this
Permit, she can get her yearning needy married pussy used as it needs 2b, and should be, be Brave and encourage her., she will love you for wanting her needs fixed by a horny coworker, I hop his cock reaches the parts of her needy pussy that hasn't been fucked in yrs or ever b4, Just what she Needs.,

Thanks kort yeah she did told me everything almost. she wanted a shower soon as she got in but i didn't let her we had great sex (well i did for about 3 mins) until she told me everything? i'm not sure, because she wouldn't answer when i asked if he fucked her arse as she has never let me so realisticaly i think she had her arse fucked. she has 2 fantastic love bites on her tits which has to keep hidden from our daughter for a while, great tits and really deep love bites he obviously loved them
I've been married twice and both women cuckolded me, a very willing cuckold. My first wife, Debbie, came home after her first night with a new lover, Dave, who we'd contacted through a sex mag and in bed said something like, look, Dave said this would turn you on. She then slipped down her top and her fabulous tits and neck were covered in love bites. I just sort of groaned in ecstasy. It was so fucking sexy. Always from then on, and with Ellen, my second wife, I needed to have proof that their lovers had fucked them by covering their tits in love bites. It's indescribably erotic.

That is so hot! You should encourage her to go out again. Say something like, “You know, after you go out you seem so happy and relaxed, it makes our time together better. You should go out more often, maybe once a week. Beside, you have a great capacity to love more than one thing at a time.”

Those love bites are a sign he can do what he wants but you will do what she wants

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Wife never liked love bights, in fact, got irritated when I nibbled too hard on her breasts..One of her first, and best black lovers fixed that. First time he took her in our bed she came down naked with love bites on her breast...she never complained about it..the sex she had was overwhelming.
My wife would really get annoyed if I left a mark on her anywhere, but often came home with love bites next to her nipples

My wife does not like love bites which makes it more erotic when she does come home with one or more. When she has them I know the guy has been able to take her to a point where she looses control and cant stop him leaving one on her breasts or neck or inner thigh.
Spot on....losing control is the magic trick, and she sure lost control with that lover..he had her all wrapped up..I could hear her from downstairs when in our bed, she told him to "fuck me" which is not her usual self..

I've been married twice and both women cuckolded me, a very willing cuckold. My first wife, Debbie, came home after her first night with a new lover, Dave, who we'd contacted through a sex mag and in bed said something like, look, Dave said this would turn you on. She then slipped down her top and her fabulous tits and neck were covered in love bites. I just sort of groaned in ecstasy. It was so fucking sexy. Always from then on, and with Ellen, my second wife, I needed to have proof that their lovers had fucked them by covering their tits in love bites. It's indescribably erotic.
I'd hoped she brought a messy cream pie,