Wife is meeting her lover without me for them first time !

Bobby75

Male
Verified
Feb 11, 2017
Cape Cod Ma
My wife is with her lover for the first time without me being present. She is driving her parents to Florida and I think made a stop in Jersey so she could meet her lover who lives in that state . She said it wasn’t planned but i beg to differ. She has stopped texting me as of this post as he has cum to the room. I am both nervous and excited as most have probably been in my position. I told her to relax and have the most most amazing sex ever. I know she loves his cock and everything about him. I told her this officially makes her a hotwife. I just want her to have amazing sexual experiences with others. Here is a pic of them together. I still haven’t heard back from her …1BD06156-7CC8-48BB-A210-8CBC346F591C.jpeg

Last edited:
How do you feel about her spending the night? How are things now between you to now. I'm guessing you didn't get much sleep.

Its been in the back of mind when this scenario may happen to me. My wife spending the night.

How do you feel about her spending the night? How are things now between you to now. I'm guessing you didn't get much sleep.

Its been in the back of mind when this scenario may happen to me. My wife spending the night.
I was nervous , but excited for her….she is on her way to Florida. We spoke on the phone a couple times today. We had a long text chat about last nite. She is telling me everything they did….it’s very erotic her texting me all they did. I didn’t go to sleep till 3 AM and got up at 630 AM. Hoping to see a text from her, but to no avail. As you can see from our earlier text , she had an amazing sexual filled nite with her lover. Do you want it to happen ?

Last edited:
Hmmm....trouble in paradise? I sincerely hope not. All you did was for her pleasure & enjoyment.
Hope she didn't enjoy it tooooo much.
Shit...

I know how you felt. The first time my wife went away for a weekend with her boyfriend was insane for me. I could think of nothing else the entire weekend. I would doze off shortly but wake up quickly. She did not return my calls or text until they were headed back home.

I think that sounds sexy as hell. I hope you will lick her as soon as she comes home. Her taking a shower wont matter. It wont have a full load in it but you will get a good taste of his semen from her cunt.

HMMMMM.....A lot of creampie eaters on here.

Nothing better than sloppy seconds, or as my GF calls it....silky seconds!