Wife is preparing to cuck me this weekend and it will be our first bbc experience.

So my gorgeous blue eyed wife who is 5’2 120lbs is going to meet up with a guy she’s been chatting to online for a few weeks, this coming weekend. With all of our previous adventures we like meeting out so that people can see us and wonder about the situation and where I can be exposed as the cuck. This guy is massive and 6’4 and very well endowed. Wondering what we are in store for and how this may impact our wonderful marriage going forward. It’s going to be so much fun seeing them flirt in public. Wife is already sending me pics of sexy outfits she wants to wear and it’s like her personality has shifted since they started talking. She sounds more confident and is more playful and is more dominant than when we played with white guys. I love it in many ways but also a little nervous. My little white wife dressed sexy as hell flirting with him in front of me in public is so exciting I can barely stand it. Ideas, advice much appreciated.

So my gorgeous blue eyed wife who is 5’2 120lbs is going to meet up with a guy she’s been chatting to online for a few weeks, this coming weekend. With all of our previous adventures we like meeting out so that people can see us and wonder about the situation and where I can be exposed as the cuck. This guy is massive and 6’4 and very well endowed. Wondering what we are in store for and how this may impact our wonderful marriage going forward. It’s going to be so much fun seeing them flirt in public. Wife is already sending me pics of sexy outfits she wants to wear and it’s like her personality has shifted since they started talking. She sounds more confident and is more playful and is more dominant than when we played with white guys. I love it in many ways but also a little nervous. My little white wife dressed sexy as hell flirting with him in front of me in public is so exciting I can barely stand it. Ideas, advice much appreciated.
Good luck hope you enjoy

Reactions: babybluehotwife
Make sure you update us after the weekend!

Nice post and I echo the others who say to keep us posted. May be taboo to say but the first bbc experience is a big and different deal.

As far as advice goes make sure to have clear and concise communication and boundaries set. If your wife is really into it like mine, it’s a big adjustment because it’s very different from you. It’s 💯 something to consider as we had a reference of a couple other white guys before transitioning to a black man.

It’s a beautiful thing so enjoy it. At the same time it’s a game changer so make sure to follow the advice.

Nice post and I echo the others who say to keep us posted. May be taboo to say but the first bbc experience is a big and different deal.

As far as advice goes make sure to have clear and concise communication and boundaries set. If your wife is really into it like mine, it’s a big adjustment because it’s very different from you. It’s 💯 something to consider as we had a reference of a couple other white guys before transitioning to a black man.

It’s a beautiful thing so enjoy it. At the same time it’s a game changer so make sure to follow the advice.
How did it change things. I’m ready for it. Just wondering how the dynamic between wife and I changes and will she be more interested in bbc and will evolve our cuck relationship?

And one last point of advice or reference. It sounds as if the chatting has gone well and built a good communication foundation. Encourage her to continue that while they play. My wife has had a steady black male partner for an extended period and they have great communication. That communication makes a huge difference in foreplay, the build up, and flirting when we get together. The three of us have an amazing and different bond because of it and it’s incredibly hot watching them interact, tease, and flirt because of that openness. Really becomes a three way reciprocal set up.

And one last point of advice or reference. It sounds as if the chatting has gone well and built a good communication foundation. Encourage her to continue that while they play. My wife has had a steady black male partner for an extended period and they have great communication. That communication makes a huge difference in foreplay, the build up, and flirting when we get together. The three of us have an amazing and different bond because of it and it’s incredibly hot watching them interact, tease, and flirt because of that openness. Really becomes a three way reciprocal set up.
Agreed, my wife is seeing 4 guys,all started at her gym,but the lines of communication are great. They all know what they are looking for in the lifestyle and respect boundaries before the first time. It's as if they've known each other for a lifetime,not just a few years. Like everyone else let us know how it goes

my wife had her first BBC last night. She is 30 5ft4 and could barely take it all in. We had a safe word and ofcourse a simple stop or no which she didnt use but since last night to abour 3-4pm today she slept and is still feeling sore. She said no more BBCs for her for now. Explore your adventure cautiously and be ready to stop the bull if things do go as plan

my wife had her first BBC last night. She is 30 5ft4 and could barely take it all in. We had a safe word and ofcourse a simple stop or no which she didnt use but since last night to abour 3-4pm today she slept and is still feeling sore. She said no more BBCs for her for now. Explore your adventure cautiously and be ready to stop the bull if things do go as plan
How did that come to be?

its not anyone's fault to be fair. Its a process, she has tasted a BBC now. She will come back to it later. I think she also wanted to test her limits and the fact that she went on for 2 back to back sessions is a proof that she actually love it. Its just the physical aspect of recovery that she didnt expect
Well, I wasn't thinking it was anyone's "fault". :) I was just wondering how you guys ended up wanting her to be with BBC. Who wanted it first? How did you find the BBC? etc :)

Well the little lady started her period today. She’s bummed. She’s self conscious about playing if it’s that time. Suggestions?

Bet was a awesome show for you

I would love to fuck her

Can’t wait to hear the details