Wife is showing interest

Back here to share the cruise experience. We boarded and settled in the ocean balcony room. I was tired as we just flew in the morning and took a nap. She was taking pictures and getting ready for Sail away DJ party. Heard the door knock and I didn't want to get up. She opened the door in her sexy summer dress 👗 and indian guy came in saying he will be taking care of room for next 5 Days started being more friendly seeing that I was asleep and I pretended. From corner of my eye I could tell he was being super friendly and connecting with her.

Next day evening she wore a short black dress for dinner and night clubbing. He happened to come in to do the room as we were just leaving and said hi to me and her but was complimenting us. I took this as a chance to get him to flirt with her.

Third day i told wifey to get ready so that I can go ahead and meet guest services. She was planning to wear short dress with spaghetti straps showing her back and cleavage and her thighs. I secretly started my GoPro and left it in the room. Later when I saw the recording I saw that she was doing make up wearing the dress and he comes in and asks if he can change sheets or wait until she leaves. They start talking he compliments her and seeing I am not there starts flirting with her about her dress perfume and tells her he misses his wife etc... My wife being naive feels bad... And keeps talking... As he is doing the Sheets he finds her bra and panty lying there and gives it to her and she is all shy... He keeps flirty and more compliments get bolder and tells her she is very sexy and hot making her blush. She then says bye to him. After she leaves he take the bra and panty a sniffsit holding his dick.

Next day I do the same and ask wife to wear a bikini & short skirt to cover for pool deck party. We go up and get drinks 🍻 andkit if young guys start chatting in hot tub staring at milky thighs.. As it gets dark I tell her I am going for bathroom break and sneak out to go on one deck above from where u can see the hot tub. I can tell she is drunk... And one young guy gets real close to her and sending no one else is there starts to kiss her and she gives in…i can see his hands inside water probably in her pussy fingering her based from her reaction.… It made me really horny and excited and after 5 min I went down calling her name and the other guy just stood up and left and I had to carry her on my shoulders to get her back to the room and the moment we entered I stripped her naked and fucked her and her asked her to imagine the you guy fucking her.

She told me next day that he was being cute and she enjoyed the make out.. And he put his fingers in her pussy which made her more horny and she was scared.

These were couple of experiences. Hope this make her open up more for our next vacation and role play.

Another interesting thing happened. Though we are unable to go to clubs due to family and work commitment I managed to get her to a massage my a male masseuse. I told her to take a day off and booked a hotel room and just enjoy the pool at the hotel and also get a in room massage. Luckily she agreed as its been stressful at work and we wanted to change the atmosphere as well and spice up things. More to follow in my next post.