Wife is trying to fuck our waiter. UPDATE:She eventually fucked our waiter

UPDATE: He eventually checked his messages and they texted for a while. He fucked her last Saturday and didn’t care that I was in the same room. He was about 6” taller than me, muscular and fucked her like he wanted to break her pussy! I’ve never seen her moan and kiss so hard and so much before!

Attachments

• 9C89BA1F-9E63-4516-A955-F3F42F900D15.jpeg
    9C89BA1F-9E63-4516-A955-F3F42F900D15.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 97
  • EC4EFD41-59CA-476C-AA9B-3CE88453A720.jpeg
    EC4EFD41-59CA-476C-AA9B-3CE88453A720.jpeg
    411.2 KB · Views: 95
UPDATE: He eventually checked his messages and they texted for a while. He fucked her last Saturday and didn’t care that I was in the same room. He was about 6” taller than me, muscular and fucked her like he wanted to break her pussy! I’ve never seen her moan and kiss so hard and so much before!
Mother Fucker lucky fucking son of a bitch.. Damn, I would give up my well paying job to be a waiter if She would fuck me forever. You do plan on a return visit.. Cant wait for the movie to be posted... Come on now.. This is fucking HOT.. You been begging for this to happen .. show us

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
Mother Fucker lucky fucking son of a bitch.. Damn, I would give up my well paying job to be a waiter if She would fuck me forever. You do plan on a return visit.. Cant wait for the movie to be posted... Come on now.. This is fucking HOT.. You been begging for this to happen .. show us
Haha. I used both our phones to film it and have around 2 hrs worth. I need to find a software to blur out the faces.