Wife issues

Wagmire

A couple of months ago I brought up cuckolding to my wife. I told her we could start off slow. Me being there when she chatted with this guy we know who we both know has always wanted her. She said no, not interested did not want to do it. A month later. Her phone was laying there opened in Facebook messenger. Find out they started talking after that. If it was sexual I would be turned on. It was romantic. Talking about cuddling kissing etc. Then he sent her a nude pic. I told her I saw it and asked her to stop and explained why. She said she would. Well not only did they not stop they kept going. Her telling him everything I have done wrong. A week ago she was acting very horny. I soon found out he turned her on. I have a small cock and I always wanted her to take bigger. So after I saw more of their messages she told him I did not satisfy her. I'm beyond hurt. Not the sexual part that bothers me, it's the romantic part and them getting emotionally close that hurts

Reactions: fredjac
A couple of months ago I brought up cuckolding to my wife. I told her we could start off slow. Me being there when she chatted with this guy we know who we both know has always wanted her. She said no, not interested did not want to do it. A month later. Her phone was laying there opened in Facebook messenger. Find out they started talking after that. If it was sexual I would be turned on. It was romantic. Talking about cuddling kissing etc. Then he sent her a nude pic. I told her I saw it and asked her to stop and explained why. She said she would. Well not only did they not stop they kept going. Her telling him everything I have done wrong. A week ago she was acting very horny. I soon found out he turned her on. I have a small cock and I always wanted her to take bigger. So after I saw more of their messages she told him I did not satisfy her. I'm beyond hurt. Not the sexual part that bothers me, it's the romantic part and them getting emotionally close that hurts
I say get over it. I myself have to have some type of emotional connection in order to have sex. Im not saying love but some type of chemistry has to be present ti get my dick hard

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu