Wife likes to play alone

Daisypussie

Couple
My wife is meeting her boyfriend tonight, he is coming over to our house to fuck her. I have watched her fuck one of her previous lovers and it was one of the best experiences ever I videoed them fucking and got to see him pump her full of cum, this was amazing as I got to lick her pussy straight after he had filled her up. She prefers to play alone so I haven’t got to watch her again, this isn’t too much of a problem as she texts me pictures, but I don’t get a fresh creampie most of it has leaked out or dried up. Has anyone got any advice on how to get the best cleanup experience in this scenario?

Attachments

• IMG_8320.jpeg
    IMG_8320.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 356
  • b8865807-d8a8-44d7-bcf9-c8e24c4a8451.mp4
    8.1 MB
My wife is meeting her boyfriend tonight, he is coming over to our house to fuck her. I have watched her fuck one of her previous lovers and it was one of the best experiences ever I videoed them fucking and got to see him pump her full of cum, this was amazing as I got to lick her pussy straight after he had filled her up. She prefers to play alone so I haven’t got to watch her again, this isn’t too much of a problem as she texts me pictures, but I don’t get a fresh creampie most of it has leaked out or dried up. Has anyone got any advice on how to get the best cleanup experience in this scenario?
Maybe try when her bull comes over you go down to the nearest bar then have her text or call you the moment he has pulled out of her and is reaching for his pants for you to come home then he will be gone by the time you get there and if she stays naked with her feet and knees up most of it will still be inside of her

Love to see more of this action

Reactions: toolman2c
We had a great night my wife got a massive creampie, I was waiting downstairs while they fucked in our spare bedroom. As soon as he came in her pussy my wife walked down stairs she held her creampie in pussy until he left, we went up to our bedroom, she laid on the bed and told me to clean up. It was by far the best creampie I have tasted. I licked her pussy for ages, the cum kept flowing.

Maybe try when her bull comes over you go down to the nearest bar then have her text or call you the moment he has pulled out of her and is reaching for his pants for you to come home then he will be gone by the time you get there and if she stays naked with her feet and knees up most of it will still be inside of her
Wife and I had an agreement.... "always a pillow"..which meant, put her ass on it to elevate so the cum always went deep..that and holding her legs high kept most of it in her so when she texted me to come to the room, most was still available..

Wife and I had an agreement.... "always a pillow"..which meant, put her ass on it to elevate so the cum always went deep..that and holding her legs high kept most of it in her so when she texted me to come to the room, most was still available..
I hope she sat on your face and you eat ever drop..

Well I am happy we are a team and I am normally present and playing, watching or waiting my turn when my wife is banging her male lovers. I love my cum fresh and hot, either from her body, or straight from the spout. My experience is cum does not say liquid very long in the body or in free air, so saving it till you get home, maybe she could put it in a cup or make him use a condom and save the condom for you to suck on.

We had a great night my wife got a massive creampie, I was waiting downstairs while they fucked in our spare bedroom. As soon as he came in her pussy my wife walked down stairs she held her creampie in pussy until he left, we went up to our bedroom, she laid on the bed and told me to clean up. It was by far the best creampie I have tasted. I licked her pussy for ages, the cum kept flowing.
My wife fucks her bulls in our bed and wipes his cock on my pillow

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c