Wife loves to be on phones

quickguy

I use my wife´s nudes as a lock screen on my phone so whenever I go, someone gets a view of her body. To some I tell them it is her, to others I dont. Some of my friends and her bulls do the same. She loves it. I leave a pic but you can use any that you find on my media, just post a pic of your lock screen aftewards here or by private and I will show it to her.
Go here to choose a pic
wallpaper 3.png

This is how she looks on a phone.

I use my wife´s nudes as a lock screen on my phone so whenever I go, someone gets a view of her body. To some I tell them it is her, to others I dont. Some of my friends and her bulls do the same. She loves it. I leave a pic but you can use any that you find on my media, just post a pic of your lock screen aftewards here or by private and I will show it to her.
Go here to choose a pic
View attachment 1785392

Beautiful, I will be looking for all your media content here and probably jerk off a few times to your wifes pics...

Please let me know if she enjoys this idea!

• Love
Reactions: stacyz and quickguy
Go here to choose a pic
View attachment 1785392

I love it!! So hot! I do the same with my wife!

Big fun yesterday driving all day long. And it was an idea I got here in another thread related to car flashing. Nude wife in lock cell phone screen as usual but I left the cell phone on the front seat of my car. During daylight nothing happened I suppose because nothing could be seen from the outside, but when the sun went down i got truckers, bus drivers or simply bypassers on bikes staring at her. Some smiles, some honks and some followers to stop close in the next red light to continue enjoying her. Every next time I have to drive long and alone I have an exciting thing to do.

Reactions: MywifeAnnie
A neighbour in his 70s told us he carries my wife at her fingertips. Brings him good memories to touch her ass all day longuser15174117_94dbbd825943.jpg