Wife makes you wear dresses

My ex-wife liked me girly. She gave my male underwear away and I have only worn panties for the last 15+ years. With my ex I also wore a bra and girly tops and skirts. I also went on hormones and developed small but real tits. She preferred to play with my tits rather than my cock.

My ex-wife liked me girly. She gave my male underwear away and I have only worn panties for the last 15+ years. With my ex I also wore a bra and girly tops and skirts. I also went on hormones and developed small but real tits. She preferred to play with my tits rather than my cock.
Mine has me wearing panties only as well!!! And lingerie around the house. She bought me a realistic cock to fuck as well and she makes me fuck it often.

I'm braless in this photo.
20160922_153938.jpg