Wife may have her first taste of BBC tonight.

Exciting times!
My wife's first was similar, they met for a drink, then he spent the night with her in our bed, as I stayed in spare room.
I cannot describe how it was with the house in silence , but for the sound of intense fucking!.
If your night is anything like mine, you will hear every suck, every thrust,and the sound of them both cumin.
But your wife is going with a black guy, and we all know what that may mean lol...
My wife has been with a very well hung guy, and let's just say that she didn't feel the same after he'd finished with her

Last night was one hot night of fucking, we met this BBC through this site and yes she has fucked him several times before and not told me and arranged to meet within an hour he was deep inside My Mrs Paula's pussy whilst I watched and wanked he had her coming in droves and they made me stay in the living room whilst they fucked the night way in the morning she came into me and squatted over my face and pushed his cum out he then came up behind her and slipped his cock back inside her whilst I was cleaning her, she then told me she was staying the rest of the day with him and I was to go to work. She did send me some pics though throughout the day and when I went to pick her up he had invited a friend round and they had owned all day fucking her in every hole and filling her with their seed. She gave me her knickers which I have not washed and occasionally sniff when I want

Exciting times!
My wife's first was similar, they met for a drink, then he spent the night with her in our bed, as I stayed in spare room.
I cannot describe how it was with the house in silence , but for the sound of intense fucking!.
If your night is anything like mine, you will hear every suck, every thrust,and the sound of them both cumin.
But your wife is going with a black guy, and we all know what that may mean lol...
My wife has been with a very well hung guy, and let's just say that she didn't feel the same after he'd finished with her
I love knowing my spouse is hurting while I am fucking in our bedroom and he is in hall way or other bedrooms

Reactions: PredCuck
My first with another man and a BBC. I found pictures of hub with other women and became disdram.. I confided with a gf at work in the military. She suggested what I do
I had never sucked or fucked anatoehr man other than hubby
he has a 8 incher and I had felt several smaller cocks in college while dating others. Hubby would get soo hot and want to fuck me but I refused and I was a virgin on my wedding night. I was stunned finding pics of him with other women. I xconfirded with a gf . She susggested I tie him to a chair at foot of bed\ do a lap ance arousing him Let her in hom we make out then I answer the door for her BF who is 6"^" with 11 inches she did not tell me he was BBC
I agree I taie hubby to chair and do lap dance... I go to the garage door and let her in she and I have sex in front of hubby. The door bell rings again Iwe both go to it afater 15 minutes he , she and I returned freshly shodwered. He is BBC 6 6" with 11 inches and he and I start kississing
He gets hard and I slide on top of him and push him into me in front of hubby's eyes
I slowely fuck for ten minutes tehn cum 4 times on his cock
Hubby begs me to fuck guy more and I do
I let guy have have my anal cherry in front of my husband.

I tie hubby to chair at foot of bed

Attachments

• !!kaa.jpg
    !!kaa.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 126